Common

NO ONES POV

The little interaction between the two, YN and the little girl called Chloe, didn't go unnoticed. In fact everyone's eyes were focused on the shocking scene in front of them. It was known throughout the pack that Chloe was a child who never spoke to anyone since the loss of her parent, and yet she was speak lividly whilst giggling with a total stranger. Everyone was surprised yet moved by the fact that a stranger, who was their Luna, was able to open a closed heart that was sealed away. The most surprised and proud of them all was in fact that girls very own mate: Alpha Jimin. If pride and adoration could be seen as a visible figure then Jimin at this time was the actual figure of them both.

YN had not realised that she was being watched by the mass as she continued to focus her full attention to the child in front of her. She had noticed that the girl had something in her grasp that she clearly held close to heart and was quite curious. Chloe had recognised the shift in YN's eyes and followed her line of sight to the flowers in her own petite hand. The little girls heart swells at the thought of why these flowers were so dear to her and she knew she would burst into tears at the thought of it. But if one thing she has learnt from the strange woman infront of her, it was that she couldn't keep everything hidden in her heart. So with a heavy heart Chloe told YN the heartfelt meaning these flowers were to her, in hopes that she could hear more beautiful words from the girl infront of her.

"These flowers were mums favourite. She used to say that dad gave them her when they first met because she smelt like them and reminded him of her. Mum had picked some freshly from our garden and gave the to me saying they were pretty for a her little princess. They were the last thing she gave me before..."

Yn could see the hurt in the young girls eyes and decide to change the subject knowing how hard it is to talk about those she has lost. Yn smiled and reached out to grasp the girls hand. Chloe looked up into YNs eyes that remind her so much of her mothers caring eyes towards her as a child; one with love and adoration in them. 

"Can I borrow these for a second please?" YN pointed toward the flowers in the girls hand. The girl seemed hesitant but then decided to trust the woman she still didn't know the name of. Her small hands gave the flowers to YN, who placed them on her lap and started to pick them one up one by one, twisting and connecting them.

After a few curious minutes YN hid her creation behind her back and told the little girl to close her eyes. Chloe at first looked at YN with curiosity and confusion but decided to close her eyes after seeing YN smile. Chloe felt something being place on her head and then the woman infront of her telling her to open her eyes. As she opened her eyes she saw a bright smile place on the woman's beautiful face as she spoke with joy :

"You look like a pretty princess!" Yn smiled as she took out a mirror from her pocket. She held the mirror so much so that Chloe could see what was on her head. Once Chloe saw the flower crown on her head she gasped at the beauty that was sitting on her head. She couldn't keep the tears in and let them out with a smile. She lifted her hand to her head picked up a beautiful flower crown.

 She lifted her hand to her head picked up a beautiful flower crown