Steps

Days pass quickly without much problems after the truth about Jumoon was finally revealed to everyone. The council and other packs had been informed of the information that Yn had gathered the next day after much deliberation, however Jimin stressed the importance of not doing anything even with this information at hand. The last thing the pack needed was to alert Jumoon and his allies of what they had learnt. For Jumoon may be injured and had just suffered quite a loss, the walls have ears and everyone was sure it wouldn't be long before their plan would be tipped.

Having spent the last few days revising and drafting a plan on attacking Jumoon, wishing this would all come to an end, the last thing anyone wanted was for the plan to be leaked. For this reason and Jimins pleads of wanting to end this by his own hands, the whole werewolf kingdom was put on hold.

Whilst the males took care of the planning, though Yn, Cassie and Roxy chipped in considerably, their mates were on bed rest and focused on recovering. Lily and Cassie had recovered with in the first day but for Roxy and Yn, their wounds were taking a while to heal. Yn's injuries were mainly taking a while to heal due to Crystal having to heal herself at the same time. She had been MIA since the attack, taking time to wrap her head around everything, whilst also holding the burden of healing both herself and her human side. However, Yn could still feel her in the back of her mind so she didn't worry. But what Yn did worry about was what to do in the future with her relationship.

Due to safety measures, Yn still slept in Jimin and hers shared bed, but there was a barrier of pillows set between the two when they slept. This was so Yn didn't need to worry about Jimin pushing the boundaries she wanted to keep for now, though she knew he wouldn't force anything on her, but the weak barrier of pillows was no match for their bond that was itching for skinship.

Yn would always wake up with her arms around Jimin or lying on top of him in some cases, pillows on the floor or removed to the side. Thankfully she would always be the first to wake so Jimin didn't know, or so she thought, but that didn't stop the flustered feeling in her stomach whenever she would awaken in that state.

It just made her question things more.

Was she doing the right thing?

However, the small smiles and gestures of acceptance she got from Jimin every morning, made her feel less guilty about her decision and more accepting of the steps they both were taking to try and start again. It was almost like Jimin knew what she was thinking and dispelled such thoughts from plaguing her mind. It was like he was looking over her from a far, slowly making his own changes to accept the present situation, both Yns and his. And Yn couldn't be more grateful for his consideration. It truly made her feel that what had happened was for the best as they both took their own time to find themselves after delving head first into a relationship.

-:Muffin:- A voice called in her head, snapping her out of her daze as she held Chloe's hand. Though startled at the sudden voice, she quickly replied not wanting to scare him into thinking something had happened.

-:Yeah?:-

-:Could you come to my office for me please? We all need to talk about something.:- He replied back quickly, almost as though he had been waiting for a reply.

As for Yn, she paused as she heard where they were supposed to meet. Though she had tried to act like she was fine, giving a quiet okay to Jimin, her hearts louder thunder was more than enough of a clue to her that she didn't want to go there. Not to the place where everything went downhill.

Jimins words still scared her deeply, despite telling herself he didn't mean it and it was something he had said in a time of weakness and pain. Knowing that the only thoughts in his head at the time was he was the reason why she was suffering. That if it wasn't for Jumoon, his own brother, she wouldn't be in the same amount of pain she was in now. And though Jimin had explained the thoughts in his head the minutes before he had burst in to his fit, Yn still couldn't stop the rough shaking of her hands as they hovered over the office door.