True feelings

Jimin Pov

After Cassie ran off to find yn, me and the rest of the group just stood there in shock; mostly from the fact that Cassie grabbed me by my collar and ordered me to tell her what happened.

Seriously where did this confidence boost come from?

Jungkook looked as shocked as I was at his mate. My guess was that he had no idea that she could be so bold as to go against the alpha when it came to the well being of someone she loved in danger. Though I knew it probably isn't the right reaction to what had happened I was happy with Cassie's change. It meant that she could protect my mate if I couldn't, though I would never allow anything to happen to Yn as she will be by my side 24/7, I'll make sure of that.

Yoongi being the first one to snap out of his initial shock, snapped us all out as we all began to follow Cassie out to where both my mate and she was. We followed Jungkook as he followed the mate bond he had with Cassie to track her down.

How i envied that...

-: 'We'll have that soon.' :-

My wolf reassured me.

Yet somehow I felt it wasn't going to be that easy. Not with the way that my mate reacted last time.

I shook my head to get rid of the gloomy thoughts and decide to think of the present so I don't make any decisions I regret in the future. After all the future is built by the choices and decisions we make in the present.

We had stopped just outside the pack house and were about to approach the girls when we heard Cassie and my mate talking. What she said broke my heart.

She called me her soulmate, a murderer and not just any murderer but the one that killed her family.

Both me and the boys stood behind the tree as we listened into what Yn had to say. As she spoke I closed my ears and listened to the melody that left her mouth and was pleased by how calming her voice was. However, what she had started to say broke my heavenly trance and brought my full attention back to her.

Every pain she had suffered under that lunatics hands, all the traumatic experiences from having to see all that blood and slaughter to having to suffer the torture in the cell. All of it made my heart churn sideways and my stomach move in uncomfortable ways as I tried to hold in the growls that were threatening to erupt from deep within me.

My wolf and me were pissed. So much so that I could probably rip 1000s of people into shreds. I hated myself for not being able to protect her from all this, from not finding her sooner and protecting and showering her with love and affection. Now I knew why she had this wall around her heart that not even me her soulmate could melt and it broke me.

Not realising that I had zoned out until I heard my angel speaking again, I quickly put my attention back to Cassie and her. They were talking about pups and how Yn had always wanted one which was a relief as I too wished to have a pup or two.

Okay maybe more than two but we will leave that to another time. I once again had zoned out thinking about how cute the pups would be having a cute and beautiful mother like Yn. It made me feel jolly and ecstatic about it that I hadn't realised that I was thinking way to far ahead. Jeez I was whipped for her and I couldn't control it.

Too deep in my fantasy I couldn't tell that the conversation had died down and instead there was a eerie atmosphere surrounding the girls. It wasn't till I heard the sentence that came from my baby's mouth that I snapped out of it and the growl that I was hiding inside me was released and in the most furious was possible. I could see that both the boys and the girls had stiffened up due my sudden growl but could you blame me? Someone had not only hurt what is mine and tortured her but he dared to touch in the way that only I was allowed too.