Heart

Y/N POV

"Cassie!!!Please can we go?! I dont want to be here!" I pouted for the umpteen time. I was severely uncomfortable here. Not to mention no one but Cassie knew who i was here in this cafe so there sole attention was on me.

"Y/N! Stop it with the pouty face and puppy eyes they don't work on me. And no we aren't leaving till I get my order and eat, so be quiet before I take you there !" Cassie replied in an extremely annoyed voice. You could tell that she was about to blow.

I stiffened immediately and was about to come back with a snarky comment but then the waiter finally arrived. After giving Cassie her hamburger and sprite and me my milkshake, he winked at me before leaving as i scrunched up my nose in disgust. 

Cassie laughed at my reaction to which i glared at her and started to drink my milkshake, thinking about how i got dragged out here in the first place.

****

I had returned to Jimins room, thankfully not getting lost along the way. I honestly had nothing to do, though my wolf wanted to search around his room so we can 'learn more about our mate'. I wanted nothing to do with it. After all i'm not a creep to go searching through all his stuff.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door. Hesitant to open the door as it wasn't my room, i procrastinated my next move, coming to the choice of ignoring it. I mean they would leave if they thought that no one was in the room, right?

WRONG.

Next thing I know, is a fuming monster storms into the room and tackles me on to the bed. It happened so fast that i didn't know what to do. But knowing I wasn't in danger I decide not to do anything at all and just wait for her to get of me.

The fuming monster turned out to be Cassie.

She looked straight into my eyes with her eyebrow cocked up as she deepened her voice and whispered, "You're really brave to not let me in when I knocked. Y/N prepare to face your punishment!"

"Whatever your about to say it better not begin with a 's' and end with a 'g' or you can say hello to your past stories flying all over the pack. I mean it Cassie." I interrupted her. I was deadly serious.

I could see her face pale slightly and her smile falter but then she sighed and replied in an exasperated voice, "I know you will never do that to me but I won't force you to go 'there'. Well today at least." She mumbled the last part but i still heard her. Probably feeling my glare on her she turned her attention back to me.

"Calm it with the glaring. I was going to ask you if you wanted a tour around the pack whilst we catch up as we didn't catch up last time with the girls." I agreed, reluctantly.

"By the way why do hate shopping?" 

Hearing that retched word i growled involuntarily. Seeing my body tense Cassie decided to drop the subject and instead dragged me by the arm to town. And that's how i ended up in this interesting cafe.

****

Finally after an excruciating long wait Cassie had finally finished her food. Both of us got up to pay the bill at the counter at the entrance. I spotted the waiter from before and instinctively hid behind Cassie. Something was off about him and i knew it. Having paid, Cassie took me to a park not so far from the cafe. We walked on a path that was painted with different colours. The further we walked, the more I realised that there was less houses around the area. It started to look slightly creepy.

Getting passed the dark area, I was met with some destroyed buildings. Some buildings looked like a fire had broken out, whilst others look like they had been hit with a bulldozer. I had a plethora amounts of questions swimming around in my head but kept my mouth shut. After a bit, I saw a large building. It looked abandoned yet you could hear little sounds of laughter and talking from the same direction.