Human

"What are you doing back down here?"  Lucy scowls as Yn appears in front of her again. "I haven't finished speaking to you yet. Something you said doesn't add up." YN walked up to the bars of the cell, but unlike last time she didn't open the door. 

"Well I don't want to talk to you so get a lost." 

"She's not going anywhere and you're going to answer everything she says, or I'll force it out of you."  

"What are you doing here again, grandpa?" Lucy sneered getting a glare from Yoongi. 

"He's with me, but it's really none of your business anyway. For someone who could die any second, you're very vocal." Yn hits the bars gaining the attention of both Yoongi and Lucy. "Now I have your attention, how are you alive?" 

"What?" Lucy returns in confusion at Yn question. Yoongi too walks up to Yn looking at her with an unreadable expression. He was wondering why Yn would go to such lengths like hiding the fact she came here from Jimin, just to ask a bizarre question like that. She had forced him to come down with her, without telling him anything.

All he could remember was waking up to Yn pleading him to come with her because she wasn't allowed down here by herself. The guards were ordered by Jimin not to let her in by herself, and Jimin was too busy to go down with Yn himself. He could remember the way she pulled him out of his comfy bed, complaining they didn't have time because Jimin would be back soon.

After being persuaded by Roxy, Yoongi had finally caved in and went with Yn despite his hatred for the girl infront of him. He did question why Yn asked him to go instead of Roxy as Jimin did allow Roxy passage down here, but all he got in return was sly smile from Yn. There was no way Roxy and Yn were up to something, right?

"I'm asking how your alive?" Yn repeated again. Her gaze no longer held love and hope in them. They were cold and heartless, just like they were in the beginning when she found out the connection between Jimin and Jumoon. Yn was ready to commit murder. 

Lucy scoffed before sneering, "I heard that. I'm just asking what kind of question is that? If that's all you came for-".

Lucy couldn't finish her sentence as Yn throw an empty bottle into the cell. "What is that-" "Wolf-bane." Yn voice was deep and held no emotions as she spoke that one word to Lucy. Lucy paled as she looked at Yn in fear, seemingly understanding what Yn was getting at. Whereas Yoongi looked lost like a puppy. He didn't understand what was going on or what was being said. 

"You know after I thought about your story a bit more, something didn't make sense... You claimed to know about us because your mate was one of us, which means the two of you have met before. So how are you alive? You clearly both seen each other, therefore the second he died you should have gone crazy with pain and died. And if you two took it further and mated, you should have died by now from the loss of half your soul. So tell me how are you alive Lucy?"

Yoongi stood in shock as he took in what Yn was talking about. Now he thought about it, what YN said is true. It doesn't make sense for her to be alive if she was Were. Her wolf should have gone crazy in pain and died either way. 

"Your human, aren't you?" Yn revealed confidently.

"I honestly don't see how I had missed such facts. In the 4 years you were with us, you never changed into your wolf form claiming it was because you were scared of getting bullied. The time were you attack the pack, both Blue moon and Bangtan, you were in human form the whole time. And no matter how much wolf-bane Roxy injected into you, you never died or were in pain. And lastly, those chains, they never seemed to deplete your energy. In fact they don't effect you at all."