Worthy

It's currently 2 AM and both Jimin and Yn are sat in a comfortable silence as they complete their individual work. Jimin doing alpha work whilst Yn reading a book. That book.

After Yn had asked if she could read it, Jimin laughed and teased her slightly but decided she could read it as long as she didn't tell anyone. 

Time had flown by with a serene silence until a sigh left the man who was bombarded with paperwork. Unable to continue with reading the book, which was fascinating much to Yn surprised (excluding the um details), she walked up to the desk and lean over his shoulder to look at the paper in front of him. It had the names of all the warriors. He seemed to be pairing them up but there wasn't enough deltas. With each name there was a weakness and strength that was shown in a battle before Yn had arrived.

Unable to see Jimin look so tired and worn out (and maybe from the guilt before) Yn decided to lend a hand.

"Put these two vs each other instead. And then these... like this..."

Jimin watched in admiration as yn drew lines between names and explain why certain ones where better for each other. Mixing ranks up and pairing those who could help with strengthening peoples weaknesses. 

In a small time the work that Jimin was debating for majority of the night was finished in a flash. He looked up to look at her whilst she worked feeling so much pride for how perfect his mate was. He truly saw she as perfect and couldn't help thinking how awesome she would be as a luna. His luna.

The two hadn't realised how close they were. Yn was stood behind Jimin with her body unintentionally pressed against his back. Her face was just passed Jimins exposed neck and if she lowered her head by a few inches she would be able to rest her neck on his shoulder.  Her out-stretched arm brushed pass Jimins shoulders at times causing ripples of pleasurable electricity flow through them, but both tried to ignore it. 

Once Yn had finished they finally became well aware of their position. They were both able to feel each others breath on their skin and were mere centimetres away from each other. Especially their lips. Neither one retreated from their position. In fact it seemed as though they were getting closer then before. 

Before anyone could say anything they both bolted away from each other as a foreign body walked into the office. They both looked away from each other whilst the beta walked in with a large stack of paper. He looked discombobulated at Yns presence in the office but didn't not say anything to the two tomato's in the room. He gathered that something happened between the two and just decided to ignore it. After all he was missing his precious bed and sleep just to deliver these papers.

When Yoongi place the paper stack on to Jimin's desk, an audible groan sounded from deep with in Jimins throat. Yn giggled at his reaction to the work forgetting about the incident from before. She was interrupted by a yawn that escaped her mouth so decided she better go and catch some Zzz. 

"Im going to head on back to sleep. Im slightly tired..." Yn mumble. It seemed her adrenaline had died down sooner than she thought but now she could probably sleep without a problem.

"We have a room prepared for you so you can go and sleep there Luna." Yoongi stated.

Yn nodded her head and started to head out. Just before Yn left behind Yoongi she looked back to look at Jimin who started with work again. 

"Don't overwork yourself and get to bed soon."

Without looking back Yn walked out and followed Yoongi, not realising how happy and thrilled Jimin was.

-----------------------------------------------------