Dungeon

Making his way down to the dungeons, Jimin couldn't help but wonder what had happened to his brother. If it wasn't for the letter that proved he had done something so horrid, he would have still thought that it was someone else. Not that he didn't trust Yn and Roxy. It was just he could stop thinking about the brother who was his hero growing up. And the thought of him being a villain, and possibly having to kill him, just wasn't sitting right with him.

"Jimin, you're here." Taehyung open the door widely letting Jimin in as he puts on some rubber gloves. "Yep. I had to make sure YN was asleep and guarded before leaving her. Have you been able to get anything out of her yet?" 

"Not yet no. Jungkook and Yoongi have been trying but no matter what method we use she isn't saying anything." 

"She's definitely a tough cookie." Jimin joked as he walked into the VIP prisons. Though the name makes it sound all grand and special, it was far from being that. It was the place where the most scummiest and immoral of the werewolf kind reside. But not for long. They usually stay here for a few days before being sent on their way to hell. 

"I'm surprised that she has held on this long. The most people last down here is 4 days before they go crazy and confess, but her, she's not going to confess even if the world ends. I mean its been 2 weeks and she still hadn't said a word." 

"Stop complimenting her Tae. It just means you're not doing a good enough job. We'll have her spill everything today." 

Jimin and Tae reached to see Yoongi lazy sat on a chair glaring in through the bars. His legs were cross as his head was slightly tilted, like he could fall asleep any second now. "Hyung any progress?" Yoongi shook his head as he closed his eyes for a moment. "No. Can't we just kill her? I really want to dig my hands into her throat." 

"No. Well not yet." Jimin simply states as he stands next to Yoongi looking onto the cell. In the cell stood Jungkook and a chained Lucy who was covered in purple and blue bruises. Along with the new marks, she was bathed in her own blood including her mouth. Next to her were teeth, mostly likely spat out, each croaked and yellow/black like she hadn't seen a dentist once in her life and had no care for them. 

"Alpha, you're back." Jungkook moved away from Lucy's body as he made his way to the cage, opening it so Jimin could get inside. Taehyung and Yoongi stayed guarding the door ensuring if she ever got out of those chains then she would be caught easily. 

Lucy lifted her head immediately locking eyes with Jimin displeased ones. She grin manically showing the holes where her teeth were suppose to be, but were now blooded gums. "I see you finally came." Her voice was harsh and rough like sand paper, due to the lack of water she had consumed over her weeks in custody. "You speak." Jimin scoffs as she spoke for the first time since she was knocked out. 

"I'm glad you finally revealed yourself. It took you awhile. Must have been busy 'protecting' sweet, sweet Yn. But too bad it's already too late." She mocked, not expecting Jimin to grab her by her neck. His eyes darkened to a deep red as his fangs elongated, tightening his grip around her neck ready to snap her in two.

"Now listen here, wench. If you, or anyone for that matter, thinks they can come anywhere near my YN whilst I'm still breathing and alive, they have another thing coming. I will tear anyone limb by limb by my own hands if anyone dares to come anywhere near my mate, Understand?"  To prove his point Jimin dug his claws into her neck, making sure to avoid the main veins, watching the way she tried grasping for her breath and at his hand for some release. 

"Alpha, we don't want to kill her yet." Yoongi calmly stated as he watched Jimin's eye's glow the blood lust red. Jimin turned towards Yoongi for a moment before releasing his grip on Lucy's neck as she fell helplessly on to the wall, sucking in harsh breaths. He clicked his tongue before walking to the bars to take in a breath of his own calming Chimchim who was on the verge of becoming rogue.

"Coward. Can't even finish an enemy off." Lucy's laughed tauntingly as she rubbed her neck which was freshly red with finger prints. 

Jimin spun around growling menacing at the female who had a smirk plastered on her face.  Despite her clear disadvantage and her appearance which screamed death, she was showing no weakness.

"I wouldn't count on your luck so soon, Lucy. You might end up regretting it really easily. " Jimin froze as his eyes rolled to the voice. The boys and Lucy looked like they had seen a ghost as the figure walks in with a blanket wrapped around her, clearly cold, yet was not making a single sound. No one had heard her approach, neither did they smell her scent that she had most likely coated and covered with something. But it wasn't that, which shocked them the most. No it was her eyes. 

"What's wrong? Surprised to see me?" She asked as she walked out from the shadow. "Yn, what are you doing here? And your eyes.." Jungkook stops as he watches Yn walk towards him and the bar. Easily manoeuvring passed Yoongi and Taehyung, Yn pulled the door to the cell open walking in without much effort. The boys stood frozen as though they were under some hypnosis watching Yn's every movement as though in slow motion. 

"It's been a while Lucy. Though I wish you never did enter my life." Yn's voice was full of malice and hatred towards the girl but was slightly weak as she see's a scene that looked identical to hers a year or so ago. "But I still need to talk to you." She sighed as she pulled a chair from the corner of the cell. She tugged her blanket closer to her when Jimin snapped out of his daze and ran to her quickly cocooning her in his warmth." What are you doing here? You were asleep mere minutes ago. I'm was sure-" Yn placed her lips momentarily shutting him before detaching her lips and looking at his widen eyes. "I have some questions that's all. We'll talk about everything later." 

Jimin simply nodded, not knowing why her words were causing a storm to brew in his stomach or why she was acting and smelling so different. Yn smiled before raising her hand to his face and caressing his cheek. "Good boy." She herself didn't understand what her body was urging her to do. But she knew whatever it was, it was the right thing to do.

Jimin's hands tightened on the chair he was holding ensuring he didn't tumble over into her. The last two weeks had been torturous not just because Yn was mad and ignoring him, but also due to the affection. The lack of, that is. 

Today had been the first time Yn had reached out voluntarily to touch him in 2 weeks. It had reminded him just how much he took her affection and touch as granted. It reminded him of the struggles they faced the first time the two had met. How she rejected him. How she avoided him. How desperate she was to the point of wanting to kill him. He had forgotten it all. Forgotten that this girl wasn't a stereotypical damsel in distress. That she was prepared to put him and her through hell to prove her point.Prepared for tears and pain as long as she gets her point through. Gets her freedom, which she never had full custody of. Live her life as herself and not something someone wanted her to be. And he was once again reminded the reason he had fallen for her. 

"Can you two be any more disgusting?" A voice taunted before making a fake vomiting sound. The two turn towards the voice not surprised by the owner; the sour single. "Unless you want to be vomiting for real, then you better zip your mouth and only speak when we want you to." Yn threatened, taking her hand from Jimin's cheek to grasp his warm hands instead.

"Like I would follow your orders-" Lucy scoffed but was sent flying against the wall. "I suggest you listen to our Luna. The only reason you're still alive is because of her." Jungkook spoke as he cleaned his knuckles from her blood. Lucy stayed quiet watching the group who were watching her like a rat they would squash any minute. She sighed defeated before lying against the wall for some stability. "What do you want?" She simply said as she closed her eyes, masking the pain she was feeling. She might be a villain to these people in front of her but she was only human. One who just wanted her hardships to end. 

"Why?" Yn's voice was brave as she spoke one question that had always haunted her. Lucy knew exactly what she was referring to, and it almost made her laugh. Almost. "You're acting like you don't know the reason, when you're the reason Mrs Werehu."

-----------------------------------

Will more secrets be revealed next chapter?

Anyway happy ARMY day!!! (9th July)

How are old are you all in Army years? I'm 4!

Anyway, thanks for reading!