Injured mate

Yn pov

My name is Jimin! What's yours?

Hearing his name gave me a weird electrifying feeling that I couldn't describe. He really is my mate, isn't he? I mean these are the symptoms Alpha and dad talked about. Feelings of joy, love and ignition of various emotions which made me delusional to the point I would never wish to leave their embrace.

I continued to look deep into those entrancing brown eyes that drew me deeper into a euphoria that i had never experienced before. Feeling like hours had gone by, I continued to stare at his perfect features: cute puffy cheeks, a perfect jawline that could slice rocks, his alluring eye smile (which was illuminating the dark forest surrounding us),his plump lips that I want to kiss, alluring voice that could make you feel heavenly when you hear its music and his perfect build which made it clear he worked out. I continued to stare forgetting his question and all the pain I was in until he spoke again,

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

Snapping out of my dream like stance, I was about to answer him when I felt a sharp pain course through my body like a bolt of lightning. I felt my body becoming weak and everything going blurry until it all went black...

Jimin pov

I saw my mate open her mouth to answer and the all of a sudden she turned really pale and collapsed on to me. In fear I shook her to try and awake her but nothing happened. Touching her face I felt her skin freeze my hand. Fear and worry filled me as I held her lifeless body. I felt tears that I never knew I had fill my eyes as reality hit me.

I was gonna lose my one and only mate...

Snapping back in to reality after gaining a yelling from my distressed wolf, I picked her up only to feel a warm liquid. I looked down to see a large wound on her arm which looked like bite marks. Anger was soaring through me. Someone had the audacity to not only make her injured to this extent but they also touched her with their filthy wolf. I was going to kill not only the wolf, but the pack that decided to raise the filthy monster that touched my mate.

I sprang into action as i felt her warm breath slow down. I ran faster than I ever had before and mind linked Jin hyung, the best doctor in our pack, and his mate to meet at the pack house immediately. They had to save her. She was my mate. My baby. My muffin. Their Luna. No, MY Luna.

I ran through the forest right to the pack house to be met with the concerned eyes of Jin and Marie, his mate. They didnt know what was going on as all they heard was me yelling furiously yet anxiously in the mind link to meet at the house immediately. I had cut my link straight after my order and didn't explain anything else.

"Alpha? You called us-" Jin started to only be interrupted by my loud growl, which I had never used against the elites. After all they were my closes friends.

"Jin hyung save her!" I yelled in panic as I placed my unconscious mate, that I had yet to know her name of, on the operating theatre.

Marie gasped as she saw the state of the poor girl unconscious and lifeless. Without a second thought both Jin and Marie jumped into action. They didn't know why but they had an urge to protect this girl. 

Jin took me out though I wished to stay, but deep down I knew hyung was right. Against my will I left my mate in the hands of Marie and Jin as I waited outside feeling like the world was coming to an end.

I knew deep down that she will be fine but i couldn't help but worry. I finally found my mate after all these years but I am about to lose her? I don't even know her name or why she was being chased but i felt like if i lose her, everything will be over.

I lifted my head to be met with Taehyung and Jungkook. I felt the closest to them, excluding Yoongi, probably because we were all around the same age. The first one to break the silence was Tae.

"Jimin, what happened? Who was that girl and why are you covered in blood?!? Are you oka-"

"Your asking too much questions..." Jungkook nudged Tae before he could finish with his bombardment. I knew he cared when he questioned anyone like that but it was quite annoying sometimes. And Jungkook too understands the annoyance of the 'Battle of words' as he calls it. Being the only one that can keep Tae quiet, excluding his mate, I leave the 'control Taehyung mission' to him. Out of the guilt of responsibility I choose to answer their questions.

I will explain the whole story later. The girl is my mate and that blood belongs to her. Not m-e.."

I heard my voice cracked at the end of my sentence but i didnt care. They were friends. Yet I couldn't remember the words of dad echo in my head. I can't show my weak side. I am not allowed as an alpha. Shaking off the voices in my head, I watched as the two took in the new information. There was a deafening silence for a few seconds until

"Your mate?!?" Both Tae and Jungkookie yelled.

"Wait, that means that's our Luna!?!" Bellowed Jungkook in realisation.

"And shes injured?!?" Followed Tae.

Before I could answer Jin came bursting through the doors. I stood up in anticipation and also worry. I could see that something was wrong. Hyung never treats things harshly because he would have to clean up the mess later. He must have seen the worry in my eyes as he smiled. But i could tell it was a fake one... It can't be...

Jin opened his mouth and said....

"Im sorry..."

--------------------------------------------