Wolf

Last update of today. Please read the first two updates before this or you will be confused.

"What?" Namjoon blurted out as Yn revealed the first of many discoveries that she had made. "Why wouldn't he be a Werewolf? Of course he has a wolf-"

"Have any of you ever seen his wolf?" Yn interrupted as she countered their denial. "No but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a wolf." Hoseok stated. "He could be hiding it and shifting on his own in private. Many wolves do that, especially if they shift late."

"But he doesn't shift. He can't." Yn replies slightly confused why no one believed her. "Think about it. He attacked my pack in human form, not once did he change into wolf form. Then he attacked me a few days ago in human form, not wolf, even when the odds were against him and I shifted. I attacked him, which should have triggered a wolf instinct and he should have forcefully shifted, but he didn't. Instead he coward under me in fear, holding his injured arm in pain. Why go through all that pain and nearly get killed, when you can just shift it to your wolf and put up a fight?" 

What Yn said caused all to pause as they let her word sink in. It was exactly like she said. The whole situation was weird. There was no way he would have hidden his wolf form from every single person. Plus he had reached the age of having his runt/heat too, so if he hadn't been suffering from them then that could only mean... "he has no wolf." Namjoon whispered out in shock, reality slapping him harshly.

"Wait, but how? He can't just not have a wolf." Roxy questioned, causing everyone to look at her. They all turned back to YN in question, same question emitting from them. "It's not weird at all. Jimin's mum was human after all." Yn replied as she remembered the conversation with Jimin and Cassie about the previous Luna. Jimin's mother was human who had created a strong bond using her life force as a deal between the two mates. It was a beautiful thing to do, but was also the reason for her demise when her mate died. 

"That's right. The previous Luna was human." Jungkook confirmed, eye looking at Jimin who was trying his best to keep himself together.

The new information was dawning on him as it grounded him in realisation. Jimin had completed the rest of the narrative on his own, without Yn having to finish what she was saying. The last puzzle piece that stopped him from putting everything together had finally revealed itself and now he knew about Jumoon's dark secret. He knew why he did what he did and he knew that he was partly to blame for this outcome.

"It's not your fault." Yn spoke suddenly catching Jimin of guard. His eyes lifted from looking at the ground to see she was not looking at him and instead looking ahead at the door, where no one stood. "Jumoon had done this all out of his greed. And yes it could have been stopped if someone had noticed it, but it is in no way your responsibility to get punished for something you didn't do. He did everything despite knowing he would never be able to come back by isolating himself, but at the end of the day he succumbed to the pressure and now he has to pay for it. Not you. And not me." 

As Yn finished, she looked at Jimin briefly giving him a smile before stretching her hand out for him to take. This wasn't an action of forgiveness for his recent deeds, but one of thanks and appreciation. Because YN knew that the only reason she didn't follow in the same path as Jumoon when she lost everything, was because of a persistence pest that wouldn't let her be. And though at the time she hated him for it, now looking back at it she was grateful. He had distracted her from the hate that had sprouted in her.

Jimin looked at Yn's outstretched hand, battling inwardly as to whether he should take it or not. He promised to give her space and respect her decision by not intruding in her business like he did as a mate, but now she had voluntarily asked for his hand, it shouldn't be a problem. So as he came to a decision of seeing this as something she wanted, he slowly took her hand into his, almost expecting her to slap it away. But when his hand engulfed hers, holding her gently before squeezing it to ensure himself it wasn't a dream, he smiled unknowingly looking at their connected hands.

"What has him not have a wolf have to do with you though?" Lily asked, interrupting the small moment that Jimin and Yn were having. Jimin jumped in his seat as he was brought back in to reality, having been too deep in to embracing the feel of Yns hand in his again, before he calmed feeling the reassuring squeeze of Yn.

"You all read the book, right?" Yn question gained a few nods and a few no's which confused her, before Jimin explained that Lily, Marie and Flora weren't in the room at the time. Yn understood giving a brief overview of her eyes meaning so they were up to speed. When they gave an okay sign, symbolizing they understand, Yn took the chance to explain the connection just in case others didn't get it.

"It seems he thought by annoying me and causing my 'powers' to activate, I would be able to give him what he always wanted: a wolf."

"But how? Do you even know how to use your gift?" Marie asked, bringing up a great question. Yn shook her head explaining that the book didn't explain how and she thinks that Jumoon might have ripped that page out. All that she knew was that her and Crystal had to connect for their eyes to change in to the two colour combo. After that she was in the dark.

"Wait... So you mean he killed everyone in the pack and did all that to you,  just to have you and Crystal connect emotionally and give him a wolf? What kind of sociopath is he? He killed 100s of people just for that? And ruin lives of everyone too, causing excess pain that was totally unneeded." Cassie scoffed in disbelief. 

Yn wasn't the only one who suffered losing the pack. She may not have parent there but she lost good friends and people who raised her when her parents couldn't. Not to mention, the trauma Yn had suffered through not only losing her pack but everything that happen in his custody. All that was just so he could anger her to the point her eyes would change to their odd colours. What kind of selfish nonsense was that? Cassie couldn't believe it.

Yn nodded slowly, he eyes downcast as the nightmare of her time in that man's custody resurfaced. She hated to think about it, about how he toyed with her and ruined every spec of happiness she had at the time. He had also stripped her of the most precious things she had, humiliating her. She was lucky that she had a mate who was understanding and not one who would reject her because of it. Thinking back on to it, the only reason why he didn't succeed in his mission was because Crystal was too weak to stay conscious and had retreated deep into her subconscious. He had miscalculated not realising that he would not get what he wants through his way, and instead just tortured a young adult who was too innocent to know what he was after.

"And it's because of that I can't fully forgive him. I understand the humiliation he must have felt being the older child and not being able to shift. And the pain he must have felt when he knew the only way to fit in with everyone around him was to get a wolf. But sadly it was through means that destroyed the lives of many and in the process he lost himself to the greed of wanting more." Yn concluded as she felt the hand in hers tighten like it was reassuring her she was making the correct decision.

"Obviously there's still so much more that we might not know about his reasons, like why he killed his father and how he knows about all this, but part of me also feels that by forgiving him I am saying it's okay to take these rash and stupid actions he did, ripping people of happiness and life just because he was suffering. Instead, I want people like him to know that it's okay to be different and that it's okay to feel insecure about yourself, but what is not okay is to ruin other lives because of it. I would rather have people ask for help and find others like them who would happily welcome them into their arms because they aren't alone." Yn clarified, her voice filtering through the mind link as she spoke to the pack. 

She knew that there were bound to be more humans born in wolf packs due to the increase of human mates and because of that she wanted to make sure that no one walks down the path Jumoon did. And hopefully, when Jumoon has been punished for his crimes, he can come back and make the first move to help those in similar situations as him. Hopefully stopping history from repeating itself again. For Yn knew that she alone wasn't the keys to the future like her father had said. Her and her family were.

‐-----------------------------------

Last of the triple update :) 

At this speed I should finish by tomorrow, but it might be extended to Monday but hopefully it shouldn't. I hope everyone understood what the little hints Ii was talking about a lot. 

But my main question is would you forgive Jumoon now knowing all this? Obviously there a bit more to the story as Jumoon has yet to speak of his side, but would you forgive him? Or not like Yn?

Thanks for reading!