Jumoon

"For last time Yn, Lucy didn't say anything. I even asked the boys and they confirmed that she didn't say a single thing since she broke down." Jimin exhaled as he dropped Yn gently on to the bed. Throughout the whole journey from the basement up to the bedroom, Yn continued to persuade Jimin to take her back as she was sure she had heard Lucy say something. But Jimin was set on the idea that Yn was being paranoid and Lucy not having said anything. With Mimi's and Chloe's injures, to the threatening letter, and now Lucy's confession, Jimin was convinced that YN was just too stressed and was now hearing things. But Yn on the other hand, was not believing him. She knew what she had heard.

"You're the key to the future after all. We can't have you die so easily."

She was sure she heard Lucy say this as she was escorted out of the room. It had triggered a forgotten memory in Yn's mind: the reason the pack had died. Her father had said the same thing before he was killed: she was the key to the future. 

With everything going on, YN had forgotten about it. Forgotten that somewhere in this twisted tale was a reason why her pack was murdered and why Jimin's brother was her enemy. She was too deep into spending time loving and quarrelling with Jimin and the others that she had lost sight of the main reason she was still alive. 

"You've gotten quiet again. You okay?" Jimin sat next to YN as he cradle her next to him on the bed, watching the way Yn thought through everything in her head. "I'm just thinking..." She mumbled after a while, gripping tightly on to Jimin's jumper. "About what?" Jimin laid back, falling gracefully on to the bed, with YN's head placed over his heart as he brushed through her hair. It had been the while the two had had time to themselves, especially after their little fall out. 

"To tell the truth, I don't really know. I feel like everything's out of my control. Like no matter what I do, someone will always get hurt and it's my fault... And then there'e also this gut feeling that's telling me that the worse is yet to come. That I'm about to lose something or someone precious that I could have protected but didn't. Everything's such a mess. My emotions are haywire. I feel weak and my mind won't rest. And I don't know what to do." 

Yn took a shaky breath pushing the tears back, knowing she couldn't have another break down. The last time she let her emotions take the best of her she nearly killed her mate. Something she will never let down or forget. Something that still haunts her. 

Almost as though sensing her pain, Jimin pulls Yn's body on top of him as he places chaste kisses on her closed eyelids and forehead whilst humming a tune which held a promise. A promise for YN. A promise for him. 

"Shh.. It okay. Everything's going to be okay. Whatever happens in the future one thing won't change and that's my love for you. No matter what happens I'll always be by your side and that will never change. And that a promise." Jimin smiled gentle before stretching his pinky out. "Pinky promise?" Yn giggled at his childish acts, but nonetheless connected the their pinkies together. "Pinky promise."

The two stayed tangled together with Yn laying on top of Jimin, pinkies connected. With small talk and story telling the two soon fell in slumber. But not without one question floating in the air, why does Yn smell different? Much to their knowledge, the answer was to be answered in a few hours time.

.......

Whilst the two were snuggled into each other, 50 miles away from them, a male sat at his desk wide awake. "Where is Lucy? She was suppose to be back weeks ago! She had better of not chicken out!" The man glared at the two shivering wolves in front of them, as he slammed his fist on to the table. He hated having things not go his way. 

"W-we don't know S-sire. She never returned after-" 

"I know where she went imbecile! I want to know where she is now and why not one of you numb skulls have gone to look for her!" This time the wolves weren't lucky as the man lifted his desk, flipping it in anger, causing the multitude of object on it, to crash to the ground or slammed on to the bodies of the wolves. They held in their whimpers even as glass teared into their skin, knowing they would receive a much harsher punishment for weakness.