Truth Part 1

Yn POV

As Jimin and I enter the pack house still bickering quietly to each other like an old couple, the guests head towards the hall which was designed to hold the after party. Though I had heard of the preparations for the party, I had yet to see the hall for myself and was quite curious how it would look. But first, I needed to get rid off the blood crown that was drying on my head.

Both me and Jimin walked up the stairs to our room so we could remove the crown and get changed into our second outfit for the night. It took a lot of convincing but eventually me and Yoongi were able to make the elders cave and let us wear what we wanted for the second part of the crowning party. I can still remember the way Yoongi countered everything the elders said to finally get his way when everyone realised it was impossible to win an argument with him. His smirk at the end of the 'argument' with his exaggerated hair flip was by far the most entertaining experience I had ever had in my life.

 His smirk at the end of the 'argument' with his exaggerated hair flip was by far the most entertaining experience I had ever had in my life

(I miss Yoonji..)

As we entered our room I headed towards my bed to grab the clothes I had already picked out for the night. I walked towards the bathroom with the looser and less restrictive dress as Jimin went through his side of the wardrobe looking for something to wear. He didn't have time to plan ahead as I was always imprisoned in this room and we weren't allowed to see each other. 

I reached for the door handle so I could enter the bathroom when I saw from the corner of my eye, Jimin had stopped his conquest in finding some clothes and made his way over to me. His scent dominated my senses as his arms engulfed me in hug. It would have been a sweet action if not for the words he said next, "What's wrong? Not going to get changed in front of me? It's not like I haven't seen everything already." 

I knew he had expected me to blush or laugh but he was in for a surprise. With a roll of my eyes, I elbowed him in the stomach before running to the bathroom and locking the door. I heard a groan from the other side which had me burst out in a fit of giggles. I had missed times like these. Times where we would just play around like little children. Everything had been extremely tough the last few months with the whole Alpha and Luna duty, but thankfully I knew there would be some time in the future where I could still be a child with him.

 As I changed I heard Jimin quietly cursing at Yoongi who without a doubt was rubbing off on me. I listened through the mind link as he had made a mental note to have a talk with Yoongi and find out what other things he has influenced his 'baby muffin' on. I internally rolled my eyes at his childlessness and made my own mental note of warning Yoongi. I wasn't going to let Jimin hurt my little friend. Well if he would still see me as friend after all this.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I rolled my gown into a ball before throwing it in the empty laundry basket. It wasn't entirely dirty as I had worn it once but the gown was long on me, so the trail had became covered in sand and mud. I picked up heels that I was thrilled to never wear again, before unlocking the door. Not even a step into the room, I yelped as a body ran into mine and pinned me on the bathroom door. It didnt take an expert to know who it was.