Meeting

"Where is Yoongi-hyung?" 

Jimin walked into the meeting room to see everyone there except Yoongi and Yn. He knew where Yn was but he hadn't seen Yoongi since this morning before the attack. It's really unusual for him to be late as well, so everyone was worried that he might be in need without them knowing.

"Not sure. I told him about the meeting and he said he will take a shower then come and set everything up like usual but he never came. I had to do everything myself." Taehyung informed whilst sulking from his seat. He was sat next to Lily who was stapling the documents meant for the meeting. "By the way where is YN? Is she okay?" he asked after I sat in my seat. We couldn't start the meeting without Yoongi, and the fact that YN wasn't here like usual seems to have made everyone even more uncomfortable.

Jimin sighed as Jin, Marie and him shared a knowing look. "It was something we were going to talk about anyway. I might as well start with this whilst we wait for him." Everyone nodded as they all faced forward looking at Jimin. 

"During the attack two of the orphanage children were missing. Yn being Yn went to look for them herself and ended up finding them both but not in the best of conditions. You guys remember who Lucy was, right? The one that betrayed her pack?" Everyone nodded whilst Cassie tightened her grip on the paper cup in her hand. The cup was instantly crushed and the remaining coffee spilt over her hand.

But she ignored any attempt Jungkook or anyone had to clean it up, forcing Jimin to carry on. "The girl in the dungeon?" Jungkook asked to which Jimin nodded. Cassie was close to storming out of the office, most likely to pay a 'visit' to Lucy but Jungkook was quick to soothe her.

"She showed up with the two children completely battered and almost as though the had been tortured. Somehow they had gotten some information on how close YN was to the children and used it as a way to lure YN to them. Anyway, there was a fight before we all rushed back to the medical wing. Mimi, thankfully, hadn't sustain in life threatening injuries but Chloe was a different case." 

As Jimin stopped, everyone knew what he meant. It was no secret how much YN loved children, but Chloe was someone even more special to her. Everyone knew in the pack that if you were to mess with Chloe, Yn would never let it down. They were like mother and child, though not related by blood, so when the rumour of Yn wanting to adopt Chloe became viral everyone wasn't surprise, and in fact very supportive. If Chloe was hurt or worse, everyone couldn't imagine what YN was feeling. And not just YN, Jimin too.

"I'll have Jin explain everything in detail about her situation but all I can say now is that Yn isn't joining us for this meeting. I was able to get her to sleep and I think after everything she's gone through she needs it." The elites agreed knowing that YN must have taken Chloe's situation really badly. I mean who wouldn't? The girl is the most precious angel anyone had seen.

"Ooh that's right. Jimin you never told us who that girl was. The one who came in with you and YN to the medical wing." Jin broke the silence, as everyone's head cocked to the side. They had all smelt a foreign scent around the pack house but it was too weak for them to fully get a grasp at. It was like they were covering their scent with something.

"That's right. We haven't told you. That's-"

At that moment the office door slammed open and in came a panting Yoongi and the girl who they were talking about a moment ago.. holding hands? "Sorry, I'm late. I lost track of time."

"