New face

Warning: Mention of rape, death etc.

"How- How did you know?"  Yn shook as the familiar pain in her arm return, looming with small pricks of pain. Though she had told Jimin and the others, she has never spoken about it to anyone else before. Even in the safety of the pack, it was forbidden to speak of the matter or even mention it. And even though Lucy was in the pack for years, she was not born there, therefore was not allowed to hear about the existence of the Werehu's. 

"How I knew what? How I knew what you were? Or how I know what a Werehu is?" Lucy taunted, knowing full well the pain and confusion Yn was going through. 

"You know exactly what I mean. And I would answer if I was you, or I'll force it out of you." Yn spat through her gritted teeth. To this Lucy chocked out a laugh, "Like I'm scared of you... But I have no will or energy to fight your back up so I'll-" 

"Quit it with the long intro. Just get to the point already. Some of us have plans to get to." Yoongi grumbled shooting a glare at Lucy. "Shut your trap, grandpa. Or your grey hair aren't the only things that's going to fall out." She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Well you better watch your mouth or you're not going to see the light of day ever again." Jimin interfered seeing as the two were close to tearing each other apart. 

Ignoring Jimin's comment, Lucy turned back to look at Yn who was close to dozing off. Her eyes were slopping as she battled with the never ending barrage of yawns. "I had a mate who was a Werehu."  That simple sentence had eyes flying towards her. "You what?" Yn asked in disbelief. It wasn't that the thought of a Werehu and normal Werewolf was weird, after all Yn and Jimin were two prime examples of a couple, but it was the confusion of where Lucy had found her mate. The only Werehu pack was the Blue Moon pack, which no longer exists, and YN doesn't remember anyone claiming to be Lucy's mate. So who was she talking about?

"Are you crazy? The only Werehu's were in Blue Moon pack, who you killed, and no one said anything about being your mate." Yn shot to her feet, taking steps closer to the battered Lucy. She was losing patience with all the riddles and secrets in her life. She just wanted a normal life. One with happiness. That's all she asked for. So why was it so hard to achieve? 

"He was from your pack. And you knew exactly who it was." Lucy spat back, pushing herself up from the floor. Her legs wobbled as she took stability from the wall, helping herself on her feet and taking shaky steps towards Yn's moving figure. "If I knew who he was I wouldn't be asking. Quit the-" 

"Kim Sho." 

As Lucy whispered the name, directly looking into Yn's eye's with hatred, she watched as Yn's eyes widened with fear, freezing mid step. Her form went rigid as her hands visibly shook, trying to calm her erratic breaths. Jimin took a step towards Yn, but froze too as he saw Yn's mix matched eye's dim before melting away into heartbroken brown galaxies. But these galaxies had no stars. Nor did the contain any light. 

"Now try claiming you don't know him." Lucy spat, dragging her chains behind her, taking revenge-hungry steps towards Yn. "I mean how could you forget the innocent male wolf that you killed." Yn felt the confused glances from the boys behind her and knew by their scent they had taken in a sharp in take of breath. Being werewolves means taking lives and killing others was an everyday occurrence, unfortunately.

It was also something that was accepted throughout the entire species. But their was one thing that was punishable by death, and in some cases if you are in high positions, it could mean your title and your mates title could be stripped from you. The one thing being, killing one from your own pack. In other words, if Yn really did kill someone from her own pack without reason that could mean she could lose her title and Jimin could also be striped of his title as Alpha.