Eyes

With Yn back up against the wall with his hands at her neck, she was back to square one. Trying to convince Jumoon to drop his plan was a big flop and only rewarded her with a much harsher treatment and even more questions. Though she was certain that Jumoon was after her eyes, she wasn't 100 percent certain how he was going to get his wish granted if she refused.

"You're after my eye's, aren't you?" Yn chocked out, opening her mind link to the whole pack. The least she could do was inform everyone of what Jumoon's motive was. If he was planning on taking her with him, at least they would know why and hopefully come up with a plan to help her and her baby. 

She watches as his face scrunches up in surprise before straightening out in amusement. "You know? Then this will make it easier. Give me what I want then I'll leave." Such a simple request to some but not for Yn. After digging into why her eyes were different colours when Crystal and her are interconnected with feelings, she found some interesting facts. 

"You know it's not possible. It only works for Werehu's and not regular people." Yn chocked back as she battled keeping the link open and herself awake. She was still unable to get through to any of the boys but she heard Roxy, who she could smell running up the stairs, tell someone to go for them, so all she could was pray they will hear this conversation when they decide to open their links. 

"No it doesn't! And I will make it work, no matter the cost!" He snarled before Yn heard a crack come from her shoulder. Despite the hand on her neck, the scream that came from Yn was heard through the pack house as Jumoon dislocated her shoulder, popping it out of it's socket. "I'll break every bone in your body, till you give me what I want!" 

His eyes spoke the truth and Yn wondered why she didn't believe him until he had dislocated her shoulder. And though she was a Werehu, who could heal quickly the pain nonetheless was torturous. But even so, there was nothing she could do. She couldn't complete the wish he wanted. It was only possible for Werehu's and he definitely wasn't one.

But when a familiar throbbing in her stomach overpowered the pain in her shoulder, her heart raced with adrenaline. It was like a sudden electric bolt that gave her the last ounce of energy she needed to kick the bedside table that she had spotted earlier, and successfully make the vase wobble before it smashed on the ground. 

And though it took a few seconds for Jumoon to feel the scattered shards tear into his skin, some zipping past Yn too, he loosened the grip on her neck, giving her enough time to kick him in his family jewels hard. Part of her really wanted to get some sort of revenge.

Yn watched happily as his body scrunched and recoiled away from her, dropping her body onto the ground like a lifelessly doll, before following her to the ground as he groans in pain. His face shows the physical wrinkles as his scar twists and turns, moving like it was dancing in joy unlike the host who was crying in pain.

And almost like a hurricane, the girls made their way past the last rouge who came flying through the door, knocking into Jumoon's figure as he tried to get up. He tumbled down again as he was knocked down onto his knee's. 

Cassie is the first to see Yn as she lays against the wall- red angry marks around her neck and urgent intake of air. Doing a quick once over, Cassie pales seeing the stream of blood down her forehead, shard of glass glistening in her skin and the river of sweat drenching her body as she hold onto her stomach, grimacing as she tries to move. 

"Yn!" She screams. Having heard the conversation in the link along with the scream, Cassie had built an image of the possible injuries that Yn had sustained, but now seeing it with her own eye's she knew that she would never had imagined this. Cassie's uproar had caught the attention of Roxy and Lily who made their way to YN, surrounding her protectively. 

"Roxy...Baby..Help.." Yn's words were short and quiet as she forced them out of her lungs, eyes closing slowly though she forces them to stay open. But even with the smallest clues, both Roxy and Cassie knew instantly what she meant. And they were fearful. Terrified. "Hurts.. Help.. Please.."

The girls hearts broke watching Yn's eyes swell in tears. Tears that never fell. Even as Jumoon popped her shoulder. Or when he chocked her. Or slammed her head on the wall. The physical pain that was inflected on her was nothing compared to the fear of losing her child. The small fear was the reason for her tears.

"It's okay. We'll help you." And though Cassie spoke those words, knowing Yn had no idea she knew about her pregnancy, deep down she couldn't fully believe her words. Deep down she already knew it was too late. Looking at her now, they needed a miracle.

"Cassie watch out!" Lily shouted as she pushed Cassie out of the way from the kick from Jumoon. Lily however wasn't so lucky. "Lily!"  The girl screamed in worry as her body flung across the room and straight into the wardrobe. The wardrobe shakes and wobbles over her body, her body not showing any resolute to moving, as the sculpture of wood topples. 

Roxy and Cassie are there in seconds as they push against the falling tower of wood, giving enough time for Lily to drag herself away from under it before it smashes on to the floor, pieces of word cracking into splinters. And as Cassie helps Lily off the ground, as she cradles her stomach in pain, the two are sent tumbling back onto the floor as the rouges body is flung at them. The two hit the wall with a thud, knocking Lily unconscious as Cassie fights with consciousness. Her head thumps loudly as she feels like her skull is tearing, though no visible proof is shown. 

Through her cloudy eye's she tries again, calling out to Jungkook hoping that he'd open the mid link. Praying that Marie and Flora had gotten to the boys safely and they are currently on their way. And just before her eyes close, watching as Roxy too is pulled up by her neck and in the corner Yn lets Crystal free, a small frantic voice shouts out to her back in her mind. 

"Cassie!"

They were on their way.

------------------------------------

2nd to last hint at why Jumoon is doing this. We now know it has to do with her eyes,(I mentioned eyes so many times for a reason lol) but what's so special about them, and why does Jumoon and Lucifer want them so bad.

Also YT officially announced Dynamite reached 101 MILLION views in 24 hours!! We actually did it! The other number I said wasn't official, it was an estimate apparently. 

Did you all see the sing along with Dynamite video yesterday. Honestly Jin's camera time was ridiculous. I don't really like talking about these things on WP but Jin.. :(

Anyway, thanks for reading! Borahae!