Condition

Jimin pov

"I'm sorry"

My breath hitched as Jin hyung started. Nothing but negatives thoughts were racing through my busy mind.

She's gone.

My mates already gone.

I met her just to lose her?

I couldn't protect her.

I could feel fresh tears begin to form.

I felt like everything was on the verge of collapsing. I didnt want to hear what Jin was gonna say. It was obviously something bad. It had to be. I mean he's upset. Yet, i couldn't stop myself from listening to him, praying it was a joke.

Part of me still had the hope that my mate was still alive. I mean I'm not going crazy yet.

"I'm sorry...but could you all SHUT UP!!!" Jin bellowed at the 2 wolves infront of him, completely not realising he's making the most noise. He clearly was talking to us all but only faced the other 2.

I felt anger fill my veins much more than my fear when he yelled at my 2 elites and me because, 1. I'm the Alpha and no one can tell me what to do,

2. He is clearly making more noise then us and 

3. My mate is injured, probably on the verge of death and he decides to come out only to tell us to be quiet whilst he could be helping my mate. I thought something happened to her when he came bursting through those doors. Maybe something did but he clearly doesn't care enough.

If he wasn't my hyung or part of my elites I would have punished him for yelling at me. But now is not the time for this. I need to know her condition.

I stood up and faced Jin hyung whilst ignoring the other two who were pouting because they were yelled at.

"Hyung is she okay?" I stated in my most monotonous voice I could muster but I could hear the minuet crack in my voice.

Jin immediately stopped glaring at the youngsters as he turn to me with a more professional stance.

" Well i have good news and some bad news. Which one should i report first?" He answered in a serious tone with a hint of tiredness masked within.

I could tell he was tired from all the injuries that he has had to deal with this week, on top of being with his mate that he finally found 2 months ago. It was stressful for him as his job was important but so was his family. I honestly couldn't be happier with the commitment he has but i dont want him to be like this. After this is over I should probably give him some days off...

"Just report her condition like you always do" I answered. Honestly it doesn't matter which news comes first. You would receive both news at the end whether its bad first and good last or vis versa.

"Okay Alpha... Her condition is stable at the moment though she has lost a lot of blood. Shes healing surprisingly fast even for a werewolf which caught me off guard but in this case its a good thing. By her speed of healing she should wake up in a few days..."

I sighed in relief to hear that she was going to be fine but then I remembered Hyung hasn't said the bad news and I begin to worry. I place my full attention back on to him.

"Having said all this...there is some negative aspects.."

Jin paused and took a breath. This caused worry to run through me.

"From her physical injuries she seems to be healing perfectly however her mental waves are irregular. The wave are erratic one second then calm the next. Its almost as if she has no control over herself."

"Jin! Come here quick!!" Marie's voice interrupted my thoughts. She seemed panicked. Jin ran in instantly and me and the other two, who were still pouting, ran in after them.

"What's happeni-?!?"

I started to only be halted by the sight in front of me....

------------------------------------------------------------