Father

Warning: Topic at the bottom might trigger people and is a very sensitive topic to speak about. Please don't read if not comfortable. There are hints at what is being talked about before its explained so if you can't handle it please don't read.

No more was needed to be said as all colour drained from Jimin's face. His heart plummeted to his stomach and his cries chocked up into his throat as he stood frozen on the nearly empty field. Everyone had retreated back, helping the injured as Jimin stood like a statue. Never in his whole existence did he ever think that he would hear those words. He thought he was going crazy.

-:W-what?:- He questioned, so weakly no one should have been able to hear it over the loud commotion currently taking place in his head. But Flora did. And ever so slowly she repeated what she was saying. -:Cassie and Lily are just unconscious and Roxy is just shaken up with a few wounds, but Yn... Yn is covered in blood and dying. We need help now!:- 

Whether it was Flora's cry or the realisation that his mate was dying meters away from him, Jimin legs began to function again. Starting with small stumbles to walking and then finally sprinting, Jimin made his way through the pack house and up the stairs, shoving anyone who was in his way, not caring for their well being. All he could focus on was getting as fast as possible to where Yn was and helping her. Trying to not drown thinking about how his last words to her were 'we'll talk later', something that may never come true. And something he never wanted to send someone of with, especially his mate, and before her time.

Mere seconds later, Jimin was at the door where he had last seen YN, but this time they weren't alone and it wasn't quiet like last time. All Jimin could hear was screams coming from Roxy telling the doctors to hurry and the thick smell of blood that coated the floor. Blood that belonged to Yn.His feet dragged him through the door, seeing Jungkook and Taehyung holding their mates who too were injured, trying to coax their eyes open. And though they didn't open their eyes, their steady heartbeat was still deafeningly loud, successfully calming them slightly knowing their mates were still breathing. 

No one had noticed Jimin's appearance as they were all crushed around in the corner near the bedside table, where the smell of blood was at it strongest. Nor did they realise that Jimin had turned towards them, as they fumbled with medical equipment trying to bring back the heartbeat that was weakening as the seconds drew out. It was only when Jimin's feet shuffled to them, peering over Yoongi's body that held Roxy as she cried buckets of despair, did everyone notice Jimins presence. 

"Jimin-" Marie tries to call gently as she passes Jin the respirator as he continued with helping Yn. But try as Marie might, no word were received by Jimin's brain as his eyes landed on his mate. And try as he might, the sight he was met with was something not even Hades the king of the underworld deserved to suffer with. 

There lay his mate, his love, on her back in a pool of blood-all which belonged to her though he prayed it did not. The red liquid had drenched into her clothes, a hoodie that belonged to him, and her entire visible body was stained in the same colour. Around her forehead was a white bandage with a heavy maroon coloured centre, seeping with blood even as the white sheet tried to stop its path. The dried blood on her face showed that it was a different injury than the injury which caused the blood on the floor- though he couldn't see the wound for that- not yet at least. But what destroyed Jimin's inner soul was the dried tears on her scrunched face, which showed agony and guilt- guilt for something he wasn't aware of. 

Not until he fell to his knee's infront of her, hand shaking as he reached for her face trying to pass through the temporary wires that Jin put up for her, wanting to touch her face, hoping his touch would bring back some life into her once youthful face, did he notice the small bags under her eyes, from the sleepless night she spent up waiting for him. And the small wound on her face that he caused when he spat out the poison forever wounding her back in his office.