Let's talk Part 2

LONG CHAPTER

Jimin listened with a heavy heart as YN freed the last of what weight was drowning her. He sat quietly, not saying anything or stopping her as she slammed her fists against his chest after every confession. The fact that she was suffering so deeply and Jimin hadn't noticed, was a pain much deeper and ever-lasting compared to the possible bruises that would form on his beaten skin. The beating he was taking was nothing compared to the pain that YN had suffered due to his negligence, therefore he sat there without mentioning the pain he felt seeing her so broken or the stinging pain he felt in his chest. 

And as YN started to calm, words no longer leaving her mouth, Jimin tightens his arms around her as her head sinks in to his chest exhausted from laying her heart out in only a few breaths. He placed his chin on top of her head, as he slowly rubbed her back in comfort- comfort he had neglected over the course of the few week he had disappeared- before humming a tune he knew YN loved as her hiccups lessened. And when it became relatively silent again, Jimin took his chance to free the emotion he too was holding in and finally give the answers that YN was waiting for. 

"I was scared." He started, pausing so he could check YN was listening and hadn't fallen asleep. As much as he was happy for her to get some sleep, he also knew if he didn't speak now then his side of the story would forever remain buried. This was the only time he felt it was right to speak without feeling judged, and it was the only time he felt like he had gained the courage to do so. So when he heard a small hum from Yn, showing she was listening, he continued. 

"I was scared of what would happen if we were to go to war against Jumoon." He closed his eye's as he thought back to the many thoughts that had crossed his mind when more evidence started to pop up regarding Jumoon's wrong doings. He could remember clearly looking at those papers with disbelief as the brother he once look up to had changed. Changed for the worst.

"As much as I believe you and Roxy about what he had done, I still couldn't help but think somewhere somethings wrong. That somewhere some sort of miscommunication had malfunctioned and this was all a misunderstanding. I mean, he was such a perfect brother to me. And such a perfect man to everyone else. I just couldn't believe everything." Jimin revealed, stopping for a while for Yn to speak. But when he noticed that she wasn't going to comment on anything and was going to let him talk, he continued. He was truly grateful for her. And it was why he was going to let everything out now.

"Being an Alpha's son, I was expected to be perfect all the time. Even though I wasn't supposed to be direct in line for the Alpha position, I was still expected to work and act like I was training to be one. And the reason for it was, to be prepared to take over if something happened to Jumoon. So granted, I was trained from the first day I could walked in simple combat and then as days passed the simple combat evolved into full training. By the age of 8, I was already doing courses expected of a 20 year old." Jimin sighed as the memories of the harsh training he had to endure, with the fresh tears - that he wasn't allowed to show- which would course down his face when he was finally alone.

"When I first shifted into my wolf, everyone was thrilled considering Jumoon was a late bloomer and I was the first to shift. If I thought by shifting things would let up, however, I was absolutely naive." Jimin chuckled to himself as he thought back to the day he had shifted. It had happened randomly during a mock fight, which had to be suspended because he was in no shape to be fighting whilst his bones were relocating and cracking. It had happened in front of everyone in the training ground, Jumoon included, and the looks that everyone had was forever etched in his mind. 

The image of Jumoon getting mocking glares from everyone was the most vivid. He could remember people whispering about how Jumoon wasn't worthy to be an Alpha because he was a late bloomer. And also the times they would compare him to Jimin. That day remained strong and in high quality in his mind as it replayed like it was just happened a few minutes ago.