Time

Yn's eye's bulge at the sight of the man who was her nightmare. There stood a man roughly 6'8' with a built body littered with veins that popped out which seemed like a paper cut could slice through to his veins and end his blood flow. He had a short beard that looked that it hadn't been washed in years with fresh blood splatted and stained onto it. His eyes were black as the night sky which contained no source of light or life in them just pure hatred. They were the symbol of death. Lower down his skeleton and rigid face was a scar that ran from the bottom of the cheek bone to under his neck. Its was blood shot red. The sinister smile that was plastered on his face made him look like the Joker as his face showed he was crazy. He looked exactly the same as he did we they had first 'met' but he was not covered in blood this time. The sinister smile was still present however. 

Yn's first instinct was to run. She scurried to the end of the bed, throwing the duvet at Jumoon causing him to tumble back in surprise, buying some time for her to jump. She stumbled, legs caught in the bedding, frantically shaking out of the tangled mess before heading to the door. 

Normally she would have happily faced him, joyously teared him into shreds, but unlike Jimin - she knew where her priority laid. She had to protect her unborn child. Revenge and hatred meant nothing to her when her child's safety was in question. So, even though she knew she was running away from a good opportunity to pay him back for her and her pack's pain, she headed to the door prepared to run. But not like a coward. She was going to run, knowing she had made the correct judgement.

However, her escape was cut short as she felt the grubby hand of that man grab her long hair, twisting it, before pulling on it harshly watching as the door to the bedroom shrank in size and she got further away from it. A shot of pain ran through her spine as her back met roughly with the wall, her head making a sickening crack before red liquid dripped down her forehead. 

Her painful whimpers were silenced as the snake's tail slithered around her neck, cutting off any sound. And though Yn was concerned for her head that throbbed in pain and leaked with red water, she reached for his hands, scratching and pulling at it as her oxygen supply depletes. A scar or possible wound on her head meant nothing to her when she knew that oxygen wasn't only important for her anymore. There was someone else relying on her.

But try as she might, he didn't budge. Instead, his eyes held amusement, watching her kick in the air frantically, and claw a him like a harmless cat. "Now we can't have you running away again." His voice filtered through his smirk as he watched Yn's eyes haze over.

He knew she was trying to find someone to mind link, most likely his brother, but what he also knew was that no one was going to answer her. He knew his brother more than anyone else. He knew that he always shut his mind link after a fight or when strong emotions were present. It was a habit of his that Jumoon hated, but now it was something he was grateful for. It meant he could take advantage of it. 

"You can try looking for someone but everyone has their mind links closed. I made sure of it." He revealed smugly.  And though Yn wanted to ask how he was able to do that, the black spots in her vision reminded her there was something else she was interested in.

"You're not going to get what you want." She chocked out, struggling to get any spare oxygen in to her system. Right now her main priority was to get him to loosen his grip on her so she could escape. And it worked. 

Taking a gasp of air as his grip loosened on her neck, she watched as his eye sharpened looking at her with dark intents. "I know what you want and you'll never get it. It doesn't work like that..." Yn continued before feeling his grip tightened again.

But in that small second he had released his hold, she was able to break the mind link wall forcefully, intruding into Lily's thought as she gave quick signals that she needed help. However, she also knew that Lily wouldn't be able to make it in a split second. She had to distract Jumoon until she and the guards make it. It wasn't safe to battle in her state.

"I understand everything you went through. I really do. But what you're doing now isn't going to help you. It's only going to make you more miserable." Yn continued, not realising the words she was saying was killing her. "You don't know anything about me! Don't you dare try-" 

"I do. I know how it feel to be the odd ball, the black sheep in a society where blending in means you survive. But you don't see me ruining lives off others over it." Her voice was now firm as the grip on her throat became non-existence, seemingly due to the words effect on Jumoon. Yn could see the battle brewing in Jumoon's eyes and she knew that if she could sway him, maybe everything could end.

"Please. Just end this now. At this point only more people will get hurt and more people will suffer. And all for what? You know this as much as I do, this plan is too far fetched, you won't be happy. You'll only destroy the last pint of happiness you have left."

Yn's eyes glance away from Jumoon for a split second, looking for anything that could help her if this plan goes down the drain before she hears a voice so similar to her mate but much more mature and low pitch speak. "And? I give up? Then what happens? I'm a criminal remember? And to top it off, an outcast too." His voice was weaker than before. He wasn't the heartless and cold man that Yn thought she knew. And though she couldn't forgive him for anything that had happened, she felt a little pity. If only there was someone for him like Cassie or Henry was for her back in the old pack. Maybe he wouldn't have gone down the path he had know. 

"A man who killed his own father. A man who destroyed countless packs, including his own. What would happen to someone like that? Someone like me?" He asks again, the vulnerability and slight anger in his voice prominent through his words. 

"You own up to your mistakes and take responsibility for it. And then come back as someone different. Someone who has learnt from their past." Yn answers after a bit, watching as Jumoon slowly settles her down on the ground even though his hands were still on her neck. They weren't chocking her or had any force, it was there just for security. He wanted to make sure she didn't run. "And when you do come back, I'm sure Jimin will welcome you with open arms."

"And how do you know that?" He mumbled. "I just do. So what do you say? Lets put our pasts behind us and-" But before Yn could finish what she was saying, Jumoon's body racked violently before Yn found herself up against the wall again, with a hold much more stronger than before. His voice boomed loudly as he laughed with his whole being, "You really didn't think I was going to listen to you, did you? I'm sorry princess but I'm seeing this through till the end."

------------------------------

98.2M views in 24hrs! And then 100M in 24hrs and 31 mins. Truly shows how much people loved this single release and how hard we worked! Now we have to wait for the next one and I can't wait! Hoping the hyung line gets more lines this time though! 

Anyway looks like the 'try and persuade Jumoon' plan didn't work. Fighting seems to be the only way now. What will happen next I wonder.

Thanks for reading!