Roxy

Y/N POV

"I see that you enjoyed the date. You're in a chirpier mood than usual." I turned around to be met with a smiling face, someone I hold high regards for. 

"I did thanks, Yoongi. Though I wouldn't say I have changed much. I just feel like everything has been lifted of my chest and I'm free." 

I couldn't help but feel so relieved. For the first time in years, if not since birth, I feel like I belong somewhere. Somewhere I don't have to prove myself. And honestly if it wasn't for this beta right here in front of me I think that I my have stayed burdened for the rest of my cursed life. 

"I heard you gave some advice to Jimin, like you did me? Thanks for that. You really are a trust-worthy beta and friend?" I smiled but I couldn't stop myself from twisting my head at that. Friend? Does he even consider us friends? I do but does he?

Almost like he read my mind I could see him gummy smile form on his pale skin as he reached out to my shoulder. Placing his hand o my shoulder he tapped it 3 times and then took his hand back doing a weird hand movement of sorts. I could tell, no I know, I had a weird expression on my face as Yoongi burst into laughter when he looked at me. 

I had been told I had the weirdest confused face. I scrunch up my nose as my eyebrows crush towards the centre, all whilst twisting my head to the side in thought. According to Cassie, I look constipated. Such a great friend she is.

"It's a way we mark our friendship. A secret hand gesture in a way. The boys came up with it as kids and won't drop the idea no matter how much I tell them it's crazy. I guess after having done it about 9-10 times now with the boys and their mates, it's become a habit."

I nodded my head in understanding before talking more with Yoongi. Jimin had to leave to his work just like the next day after our date for a meeting. He had carried me home along with the bag with our clothes in all whilst making sure I stayed warm and comfortable. I hadn't realised what had happened until I woke up in our shared bed a few hours later and the girls barged into my room to bug me about the details of our date and to keep an eye on me. Apparently after accepting Jimin he had become very possessive and wouldn't let me out without him or at one of the boys or girls. Namjoon said its normal and that his possessive nature will be there until after time passes and he marks me. Honestly I didn't mind much and I didn't see any difference. Maybe I was used to his clingy behaviour?

 Yoongi soon left making sure to warn me not to leave the house without anyone or Jimin would have his head, to which I mocked saluted before returning to the balcony in mine and Jimins room. Too caught up in the last few days events, from the date to the very cute but intense make out sessions between Jiminie and me, I hadn't noticed a looming figure that was waiting for me to step out of the balcony. It had been a good few minutes until I realised the  foreign figure but I didn't move or fight. I knew exactly who it was.

"I know you're there Roxy."

"You seem to be having a lot of fun Yn. You look a lot more happier than before too." 

The figure spoke as she stepped out of the shadow. The girls was tall and slim yet you could see the toned muscles in certain area's such as her arms and legs which were exposed by her shorts and sleeveless tank top. Her hair was a bright purple, which was different form the last time I had seen her, but she rocked it and that's what matters. The most stunning part of her was not her body or hair but her eyes. Her eyes were a rare combination of green and blue. They shone like diamonds despite her skin having marks of dirt littered on it. 

I only hummed to her before turning my gaze back to the scenery. I could hear her coming closer to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. I knew she had something to say, something really important, by the way she was acting.

"You don't have much time before they realise you're here. Just because you masked your smell doesn't mean it won't show soon. Tell me what you need to say."

I could feel her moan in my back as her face was buried right next to my spine.  She was acting weird. By the way she was smelling me and refusing to unravel herself from me, I could tell she wasn't her normal self.

"Roxy. Let-"

Before I could finish my sentence she seemed to have snapped out of her trance and let go of me. I looked at her with worry as I knew that she usually doesn't act like this. I could tell I wasn't the only one who was confused by what had happened. Roxy too looked confused. I could see her eyes flickering back and forth from her wolf grey eyes to her blue and green eyes. It couldn't be... Yoongi.....

Roxy shook her head before clearing her throat. I could tell that she taking back control from her wolf as she walked up to me again. This time she made sure there was some distance, but I could still see her nose twitching every few seconds. 

"Right.  Sorry. I came to tell you that he's starting to move."

That sentence alone had my full attention. Roxy's weird behaviour was the last of my concern. He has started to move. But this early?

"Why so early? I thought he wouldn't move until the full moon." 

"I don't know the full reason but I have an idea why." Roxy's eyes met my gaze as she spoke and articulated every word clearly. "He knows you're here. In this pack. And with Jimin. He's coming to end what he started...

He's coming to kill you to making this pack his...."

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!