The Next Morning

Yn POV

My eye's fluttered open as I awaken from my slumber. It took me a few minutes to adjust to the light that was peeking through the curtains. For a spring/summer morning it wasn't that bright so I had no to little trouble adjusting to the new medium of light. 

As usual I moved my hand to the right as I reached for my mate and for the first time in a while he wasn't there. Thankfully his warmth was there so it quelled the desire of missing him slightly. With his scent and warmth still prominent in the room, I turned slightly to right reaching for the note he had left behind. It was then a pain ran up my body. 

Not having anytime to question where the pain was coming from, as the sheets covering me slowly slid off my body on the floor. Grunting I attempted to get the sheets as I was feeling really cold and exposed. It was then I realised I was naked!

Before panicking the memories of last night returned and I calmed. My eye's shot to my thigh where the words mine were encased in a beautiful bite mark and multiple love bites. Forgetting about my naked state, the letter and the pain, I ran to the bathroom to look into the mirror. And there it was: the second mate mark.

My finger reached up in anticipation as I glided it across the fresh skin. Tingles and sparks welcomed me and I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if Jimin touched it too. If my thigh mark was any indication to the pleasurable feel of his touch on a mark then I probably won't survive if he touched them both.

Moving closer to the full view mirror, I could see the multitude of love bites and marks from the passionate night. I could remember it all so clearly. The way he promised me eternal happiness and love whilst he thrust into me releasing unholy noises. The way he kissed and lick places that shouldn't be touched by others. The way he was gentle yet rough all at once. It was a perfect 'first time'.

"I'll show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

"I want you to think of this as your first time, okay? This is your first time with me and it will not be the last time."

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

"You're beautiful, sexy and all mine."

"Look at me and tell me how I make you feel."

"I love you with all my heart and till the end will I stay by your side."

"I, Park Jimin,accept Lee Yn as my mate and Luna."

"I love you too."

"I, Lee Yn, accept Park Jimin as my mate and Alpha."

"Are you tired? Sorry if it was too much."

"A little and a bit sore but I'll be fine."

"*small chuckle* I see. Let's sleep then."

"This was the best birthday, if not day in my life. I love you baby girl."

My face flushed as the night replayed multitudes of times in my head like a broken recorder. Shaking my head to get rid off those thoughts, I walked (well limped) to the wardrobe to get some new clothes and shower. 

Finishing the shower and putting on one of Jimin's hoodies along with some jeans, I read the letter that was left behind by Jimin,

Morning beautiful,

Sorry I couldn't wake up with you. There was an important meeting that I forgot about first thing in the morning. I didn't have the heart to wake you up after last night and the cute face from this morning. Talking about last night I hope it doesn't hurt so bad, though it means I did a good job. ¬‿¬