Revenge Part 1

Warning: Extreme thoughts 

------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed since the talk with Yoongi and Yn has slowly been recovering from her toxic state of mind. For the last few days, Yn had very rarely left the room or even let anyone in. The girls were worried and tried to talk to her the first few days but then gave up after Yoongi told them to not disturb her. Jungkook, Jin and Tae had also stopped by with food and video games to keep her alive and well, but Yn refused to touch any of it until she had made up her mind on what to do next.

In her head swam lots of different solutions to what was happening. She could either trust Jimin and this pack like the beta said resulting in (maybe) being happy, or she could run away and just become a rouge where she didn't need to worry about him or anyone except herself, or she could solve the problem from the stem. The last solution was the one that kept popping up in her mind since the talk. This voice continued to tell her to kill the cause of the whole problem, meaning herself or Jimin.

At first, Yn had decided on that. She had somehow accepted that the only way to become sane again would be kill her mate. But that resolve started to dissolve soon after. 

One reason for her decrease in resolve was she had made that decision whilst being in a bad state of mind, whilst the other reason was because of the man himself.  Jimin had started putting sweet notes and flowers on her desk or outside the door in the morning asking for forgiveness for what ever he has done.

The flowers would change everyday, all coming in different sizes and colours. Sometimes the flowers were weaved into crowns whilst other times they were in vases. 

The notes were different each time. Sometimes songs, whilst other times short sweet poems. At times they were asking for forgiveness though he had no idea why he was asking for forgiveness, and other times it talked about the type of future he wants; one filled with family and happiness.

It had slowly taken a positive effect on Yn. Who would have known that ink on a piece of paper would cause such emotions to follow through her mind?

Now that she slowly thought about it, the pack had grown on her too. Especially the younger two that she constantly beat in video games a week ago. It resulted in Jungkook calling Yn a gaming master and begging him to teach her. 

Yn saw him as a little annoying brother who was mated with her best friend. And she didn't mind at all. More so she liked it. 

Remembering that day reminded Yn of something Jungkook had brought up during the game. He expressed how he thought Jimin and Yn had the similar personality and how they both made up for each others mistakes. Back then Yn had just laughed off his accusations but now that she thinks about it, it made her heart flutter.

With that flutter in her heart, there was also a sharp pain that followed with it. She had truly gone insane because of him and she found it so ridiculous. One second she felt on top of the world but then the next she felt like she was in the depths of hell.

How could she save herself from the hell of a cycle?

'You don't deserve happiness'

'No one would want you after I am done with'

His words once again resurfaced after being kept under bay for the last week. Hearing his voice once again triggered something in Yn; a horrible sensation that ran through her body followed by a monotonous voice.

"You have to kill him..."

"Kill him"

"Kill"