History

Warning: Sensitive topic. May make people uncomfortable.

YN Pov

Lucy had moved away from me whilst I was in a daze again and had gotten closer to Henry and that man. It wasn't till Henry had made a grunt that I had realised that Lucy was chocking him.

"LET HIM GO! STOP IT!" I thrashed against the chains which seemed to be sucking out my life though they were only able to take make strength. My reckless thrashing had resulted on my tumbling over with no energy left. In fact it felt like I had no energy to keep my eyes open. This was apparent to that man as he stalked over to me and put his disgusting bloody hand on my face and forced my eyes to open. He whispered into my ears, which sent a spine tingling shiver to go through me in reaction to his repulsive behaviour,

"We can't have you falling asleep now babygirl. Its just getting good."

Forced to watch Henry struggle against Lucy's strong grip, whilst the man chuckled at the scene like he was watching a comedy, all I could do like the last 100 times was watch. Watch as I lost everything by not being able to do anything. 

"I'm so sorry Henry... I told you not to come back, didn't I?" It sounded like a whisper but by the faint but short smile I received from Henry I knew he had heard it.

-: "Its not your fault Noona. I should have listened to you but I wanted to help. I just ended up making this hard for you. I'm sorry noona. I wanted to protect you because you were the only one who listened to me and I....love you. You were the best fake older sister I could ask for. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. Next time we meet again in another life scold me again as my real sister, okay? Its a promise." :-

Henry mind linked me just before it shut of forcefully. I knew what it meant. I looked up despite knowing I would regret it. I was met with Henry's lifeless body hanging from Lucy's hold. He had a smile etched on his faced and look relax almost as though he was asleep. Though he was, this sleep was eternal.

It was happening all over again. History was repeating itself. 

"No! Chloe!"

I watched in horror as Lucy pulled out a lifeless body from her cloak. One I was searching for moments before. Like Mimi, she was battered and bruised, purple and blue, covered in blood. Bright red blood was splattered all over her tiny body. How I wish that the blood was someone else's. But I knew from the large gnash on her head it was all hers. My eye's travelled frantically to her burn inches away from the gnash. Her burn was now covered in blood and I could see small precised cuts were ripping through the old flesh. 

And thought in itself made me furious. The precision of each line showed there was no resistance. That could only mean they had done it to her when she had passed out after everything else she had been through. That thought on it's own had relight a flame with in me. A flame I once feared. 

"You are so dead!"

Jimin POV 

It had felt like hours since the attack had started. The wolves continued coming with relentless attacks none stop. If I took one down, three would take it's place.  As much as I pride myself in my stamina, being locked behind closed doors for weeks on end with no training, was taking a toll on me.

"There's no end to them!" Jungkook screamed as he swung yet another wolf toward a group causing the domino effect. Neither of us had sufficient time to shift into our wolves so we were fighting in human form until we could get a chance. It was a good thing we all trained in our human forms or this wouldn't have been possible.