Mission

*Click*

Jungkook looks at Jimin in curiosity as he stopped outside the door of the council hall looking down at something in his hand. Though he was still angry at the choice he made with Yn, he also had a role of being his friend and companion through this so he couldn't help but worry as he saw the distress in Jimin's eye's.

"You okay, Alpha?" Jungkook asks formally as he was in front of the council. He watches as Jimin looks up at him, tightening something in his hand before showing it to him. "Yeah, I'm fine. The chain just broke." Jungkook looked at the necklace Yn had given Jimin during his birthday. And just like Jimin had said, the chain had snapped at the top. 

"I have this bad feeling, but it's nothing right?" Jimin adds as he looks at the necklace in worry. He didn't know why but he felt like the necklace was telling him something. Symbolising something. But there was no way, was there? He was just over thinking it. 

"Not sure, Hyung. But we can't over think anything right now, we are being called in." Jungkook quickly whispered back as the doors opened, two guards on either side of the elder Aurelius. Jimin pocketed the necklace, putting the thoughts to the back of his head as he and the boys greeted the elder before entering as 7. And though Yoongi had a few words to say to Jimin, he bit his tongue for the sake of Yn and also for the sake of the pack's reputation. And as soon as they all got seated, the meeting began- mind links closed.

(•́‿•̀❁) (˵•‿•˵) (✿ °‿°)

Meanwhile Marie and Flora were making their way through the pack land towards the boys. As Marie was pregnant, it wasn't safe for her to shift or run long distances, so Marie sat on Flora's brown wolf as she made her way through the land, trying to be as gentle and quick as possible. They had to turn a blind eye to the destruction happening around them, even if it pained them to do so, as they knew their mission would only save more lives. So with closed off hearts, the two continued their run hoping they could make it in time. 

-:Marie, are you okay?:- Flora mind links Marie after a few minutes of silently running. She could feel the tight grip on her fur and was worried that it was a sign of her being in trouble. -:I'm okay. Just trying to see if I can force myself through Jin's mind block, but it's not working.:-

-:Don't push yourself. We are going to need you and Jin after this... We're are nearly there:- Flora exclaimed, seeing the building that emitted great power a few yards away than them. The two cheered mentally, as they came closer to the building. They might make in time after all, the two thought.  

But the celebrations were put on a hold as the two were quickly stopped by a grey wolf. The wolf had popped out in front of them, Flora barley missing its claw as it pounced at them, cutting off their route to the building. They were now only metres away from the boys, yet were held captive in a stand off against an unknown wolf. 

Flora recognised the grey wolf by the emblem on his back showing he was a guard. She groaned inwardly knowing that even if she tried to explain to him that they were here on an important mission, it wouldn't listen. But nonetheless, Marie tried to speak to the wolf explaining that there Alpha was in there and they needed him.

"Like I said, we aren't intruding. Our Alpha is in there! We need him!" Marie puffed out. Trying to convince him was harder than Taehyung had warned them about in previous years. They now understood why Taehyung and Jungkook always come back moody from meeting these wolves. 

-:He's not going to listen. Time for a new plan. On the count of three, I'll distract him and you go and get the boys.:- Flora came up with as she laid down so Marie could get off. -: Okay. Be careful:- Marie answered as she looked back at Flora's wolf who grinned in happiness. Ina, Flora's wolf, always loved a challenge. -:You too:-

-:Okay... 1...2...3!:-

Just as planned, Flora pounced onto to the grey wolf, taking him by surprise as Marie moved quickly to the door. Marie tiptoed quietly to the door, glancing around for anyone that could attack, but thankfully they were all interested in Flora who was happily toying with the wolves, jumping and twirling in joy when they pounced at her.

Reaching the meeting building successfully without any trouble, Marie quickly entered following the smell of her mate to the hall. She could hear the presence of other wolves around her, paws thumping around the building. Knowing she and Flora were going to be surrounded, she sped up needing to reach the boys before she was caught. However, just as she got to the hall she felt a hand around her arm, which forcefully dragged her back the way she came from. Her wrist twisted painfully, cracking slightly but not breaking. 

She whimpers in pain, hoping her whimpers would somehow make it through to her mate who was on the other side of the door. But as she got dragged further from the door her hope fell, seeing no one come through the door. Her mind went to Yn and the other girls, knowing how much they must be fighting to make sure the pack didn't fall, and she knew she couldn't give up. Roxy and Flora had entrusted this task to her, and she was going to see it through till the end. So with one last determined shout for help, before she was dragged behind a corner, she called out to her mate, "Jin!". 

And like the angels had heard her prays, the doors of the hall slammed open and out came a frantic Jin. His face was scrunched up in panic as his eyes darted across the corridor, nose smelling rhythmically trying to follow her scent. And when his nose brought him to look at where his mate was holding on to the wall struggling to stay on her feet, his eyes bulged in anger. Not towards her, but the scene he saw.

"Marie?!" He yelled as his eye's landed on his mate who was crying in the hold of another male. Jin saw red. He was never one for violence. But when not only his mate but also his pup is in danger, his philosophy for violence was none existence. 

Strutting up to Marie's napper, he roughly stripped his hands off of his mate, catching his mate in his grasp, lifting her up. He growled at the wolf, who immediately bared his neck in submission. "How dare you?!" He howled as his eyes racked Marie's body spotting stains of blood and red angry marks on her body. 

The commotion had caught the halls attention as they all came out to the corridor. The boys were confused and surprised to see Marie here, but there eyes too flashed in hostility seeing their pack mate in such a state. The poor guard shook in fear being watched by the pack and the council members, and as he tried explain himself, Marie stopped him.

"He didn't do this." She shouts as she grips on to Jin, breathing heavily. "The pack-" She breathes harshly as Jin taps her back gently, and Taehyung passes her a bottle of water. Jin takes the bottle, unscrewing it before placing it at Marie's lips as she gulp it down. "The packs under attack!" She coughed out after gulping the water. "Yn's in trouble!"

No more words were needed to be said as the boys opened there mind links, all getting swarmed with screams and pain from the pack, their mates and from Yn. All boys paled at the swarm of pain that flowed through the link, but one person's heart dropped. He couldn't feel or hear his mate. 

-------------------------------------------------------------