Reunion

The scene froze as no more words spilled from Jin's mouth. Yn looked around the in confusion seeing that everyone had frozen too like someone pressed pause on a movie, before they swivelled and wiggled dancing into thin air. The duo were no longer stood in the pack house, but back in the black goo they were at before. 

"What.. Why?" Yn questioned, eyes moving around looking around confused at why they were back. Yn was curious about what Jin was about to say as she knew it had something to do with her. But she quickly found herself back in the darkness. It was only when she tightened her hands did she realise there was no second heat in her hand. And the little hand was no longer in her large ones. 

"Jaemin!" She screamed out, her voice echoing once again in the dark abyss. With her heart racing, blood pumping, breath panting, mind panicking, running aimlessly like headless chicken looking for Jaemin. But there was nothing she could when there was nothing but darkness to greet her. "Jaemin please!" 

-:I'm right here Mummy.:- The sweet voice spoke but Yn couldn't see where 'here' was. "Where baby? I can't see you." Yn cried out, heart beating faster than it had ever before. She twisted and turned, the room spinning around her as she tried to pinpoint where her daughters voice was coming from. She collapsed on the floor, her head thumping with voices she recognised as her pack and the cries from Jimin as her body felt heavy. She couldn't understand what was happening as she gripped to the side of her head in desperation wanting to cut the loud rumble in her head. And just like she wanted, it went silent instantly. Only one voice was heard.

-:Here.:- 

Yn lifted her head up to look at Jaemin, who stood in front of her. But instead of a silhouette of a 4 year old, her body was much more mature and womanly. She had grown in size and her facial features more prominent as her baby fat melted. But the distinctive features of her cute nose and crescent eyes remained, just less like the child her and more of a teenager Jaemin. 

"Jaemin? How?" YN whispered still on her knee's looking up at her child. She watched as she smiled and reached her hand out to her mother, voice smooth like silk. -:It's time to make your choice Mum. Will you go back to Papa or will you come with me?:-  As Jaemin spoke those words, her body began to glow in a white light, her hands still outstretched inviting. 

"What are you talking about Jaemin? Choose what? I-" 

-:Mum, whatever you say now will determine the future of your life. You decide to go with Papa then you'll wake up to him, but if you decide to come with me, then your body will die.:-Jaemin waved her hand a scene popping in front of the two; it was her body.

Yn watched the heart monitor as it beeped furiously, the line growing smaller and smaller in size as her body grew colder and colder. Doctors and nurses she didn't know where surrounding her, listening to the orders of Jin's whose hands were moving frantically trying to stabilise the body that was soulless. But what caught Yn's attention was the sound of Jimin as he screamed in agony calling her name, pleading for her to stay alive, before the cloud of images disappeared.

-:You haven't go much time Mum. Your body can hold on for only a while longer. What will you choose?:- Jaemin asks gently, her eye's clearer and brighter than ever before. And though YN knew her choice deep down, something was holding her back from speaking her thoughts. "What about you?" She asked, eyes looking at her much larger hands, ones that might even be larger than hers, not having the guts to look up - already knowing the answer.

"You already know. You can only have one thing." 

Her heart dropped as her thoughts become reality. She would lose someone dear to her no matter what choice she goes with. Yn eye's dart back up to Jaemin, who looked more radiant, her body seemingly shifting again showing a much older, around 30. Yn had just watched her child grow in front of her eyes once again. And as she watched for a bit more, memorised by her and trying to commit her face to memory, YN saw her body turn translucent for a second before it hardened. 

"No. No. Jaemin!-" Yn's hands frantically stretch to the little girl who was flickering in the light a smile on her face. -:You finally named me. I got to meet you. I felt your hug and kisses. I saw you smile. I felt your love from day one. I got a beautiful and strong Mummy and a handsome daddy. I'm happy but I want Mummy to be happy too :- Yn's hands went straight through Jaemin, Jaemin growing yet again. Her face was now adorned with wrinkles and her hand, still outstretched, decorated with more texture to the eye. -:Win this fight. And then live happily with Daddy, okay?:-

"Jaemin.. How could you?" Yn's eye's dripped salty tears as the reality slapped her harshly in the face. Jaemin, her own child, chose the path for her to walk in sacrificing her own chance with her mother, for her mother to live and grow. 

-:I want you to be happy Mummy... That way Jaemin can be happy too.:- Jaemin's eyes filled with tears too, her eye's shrinking in size as her outstretched hand finally closed as she used them to wipe the tears off her mothers face. -:I love you Mummy.:-

"I love you too Jaemin and always will:- Yn's cries, reality setting in, her own hands reaching out to wipe of the tears that were gracefully falling off of Jaemin's face. And though she tried not to think about it, the cold 'skin' she was met with broke her heart as her fingers floated over her wrinkled yet smooth skin. 

And with one kiss on the cheek from YN and a large smile from Jaemin, she was gone. 

Yn broke as her body crashed on to the floor, the world once again shifting, most likely taking her back to the real world, as Yn stayed routed at the place where Jaemin once stood. Her heart felt cold and her body felt tired, as her eyes remained on the place her child was stood seconds prior, worrying where her baby was now.

"We'll look after her don't worry, little sis." A voice called from behind her, Yn freezing at the voice she hadn't heard for over a year. And almost comically she turned her head in slow motion as her puffy eyes widened, looking towards someone she never thought she'll see again. He looked exactly like he did when she last saw him before the packs demise, and he wasn't alone. Everyone was there. "Dan! Mum! Dad!" She cried and called out all the names of her pack who stood in front of her with a smile. "Henry.."

-:Hello Yn! I told you we'll meet again:- The small boys smiles, his dimples popping out of his small face. She hummed in happiness looking at everyone who was smiling bright. But her eye's are quickly drawn to the newborn child in her own mother's hands as she walks towards them.

-:She'll be fine with us. We'll take care of her. Just live for yourself now sweetheart. You have done enough for us and made us so proud, but now live for you:- Her mother spoke, truly grateful for the miracle that was her daughter.

-:We love you:- As everyone's speaks in chorus they begin to vanish, going up in smoke smile's on their faces. And each person who smiles towards Yn, send her wishes of happiness and love, promising to look after Jaemin. And not long after, only her parents, brother and baby Jaemin remain smiling brightly before turning towards a door YN hadn't noticed. -:Stay strong Mummy! And tell Daddy I said hi! Love you both:- She heard, knowing the voice belong to her baby.

The last words Yn heard from her daughter before she disappeared forever.

----------------------------------------------------

Final update of today. (I did a double update so make sure to read that first)

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Jungkook (though it's not the 1st here)!!

Secondly, Dynamite is #1 on Billboards hot 100!! The boys were so happy on Weverse! A great B-day present indeed.

Lastly, I actually felt really upset writing this... But it had to be done. I know a lot of you predicted this, others not so much but I wonder what happens next. Hopefully Jaemin's sacrifice is not in vain, though a lot still think Jimin is not telling the truth. What do you'll think will happen tomorrow? 

Borahae!!!