Phase 1, Part 1

Day 1

It had been roughly 2 hours since Jimin and the group had left to the rouge land despite the small fear of never returning. Their task for today was to get there before sundown so they could make camp and get some rest before everything officially started tomorrow. No one talked whilst they all ran in wolf form to the land of death as everyone calls it. It wasn't that they didn't want to talk, no, it was the lingering eerie atmosphere that stop them all. They all knew the second they left the council grounds and entered the rouge lands no one could help them. They could scream and cry but no one would dare come help. How YN had ever survived in those plains was beyond the group, however it had given them small hope. Hope that they too could get out of this alive.

As the pack dispersed to carry on with their daily routine, Yn left to go get changed in her room before she started with the tasks for the day. Not wanting to take the clothes she had on off, because they smelt of Jimin - something both her and her wolf needed right now- she simply put one of Jimins spare hoodies over her body.

As she combed her hair with a heavy heart, Flora walked in with her arms wide out. She knew what Yn was going through as she was going through something similar, though Yn's pain was by far more worse. Without any hesitation, YN ran into Flora's embrace as the two hugged each other and drowned in each other in tears. They knew that they could trust them to come back safely, but it didn't weigh out the small possibility of them never coming back. Not only would they have lost important people in their lives, they would also lose their second halves meaning they too will follow the same fate soon after.

After the two calmed, Flora helped YN with brushing her hair, something that Jimin always did as her patients with the knots were limited. Silence dominated the room as neither talked. It was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one where no one knew what to say, as the two basked in their own thoughts. As Yn's hair was put in a bun, someone knocked on the door. By their scent the two girls instantly knew who it was and called out to him.

"Yoongi? You can come in." The door open hesitantly but eventually Yoongi's head popped out behind the door as he took hesitant steps in. The two girls giggled at his ridiculousness as they both knew he had barged into here more than a few times.

"Are you ready Luna? It's time for task one." Yn sighed as she nodded her head before giving Flora a hug and leaving with Yoongi. Unfortunately, he had to call Yn by Luna at all times during this week, something YN hated. She didn't just want a beta, she wanted her friend. It was kind of the reason for why Jimin left Yoongi instead of Taehyung despite the fact Yoongi had no mate.

"What are we doing?" Yn questioned as she followed Yoongi out of the house and on to the fields. "We need to check on the training and then you need to give some tips and advise to each individual" Yoongi answered as they reached the training ground. Yn grumbled as she realised she was not dressed appropriately for training and mentally curse at the fact the she would have to do so in a hoodie and jeans. She could slip her hoodie off as she had a shirt underneath but she had nothing under her jeans apart from underwear.

The delta's turned and stopped what they were doing as the two walked on the field. They bowed in respect before yn told everyone to carry on with what they were doing as she watched them. It wasn't long before Yn moved out to help certain people with their stance or just to give out compliments- something that boosted peoples confidence.

Day 2

Jimin's group slowly awoke as they saw the sun rise, signalling the start of phase 1. They had reached the rouge lands much later than they would have liked to yesterday resulting in less sleep as everything was thrown off schedule. Jimin was the first up as he headed towards the camp fire they had made yesterday. And just like the rumours, the letter with their tasks written on, sat on a log next to the campfire that had long been extinguished. Opening the envelope, Jimin read what was written on it.