Phase 1, Part 2

Day 4

Waking up with a sore back and neck is the most excruciating pain, especially when you know you have to be working from the rise of dawn. Yn and Yoongi stretched and rolled their necks as they left the meeting room with the elders. They had a meeting to start preparation for the crowning ceremony and also to inform everyone of how it works.

After 3 hours of old men yelling back and forth, the two escaped with the excuse of more plans. It wasn't a lie they did have plans. It was just the plans weren't something urgent like the two had portrayed them as.

"We apologise for having to cut this short gentlemen but we have some important business to uphold." Yoongi stated as yet another elder screamed across the table.

"Important business? What could be more important that the ceremony planning?" One of the elders who wasn't getting his way spat.

"Business that requires immediate attention. Unfortunately it is confidential for the time being so we would like to excuse ourselves." Yn replied.

"If we don't leave know we would not reach there in time and it could put the whole pack in danger. We thank you for your attendance but we will have to leave early." Yoongi added

"Please continue to discuss and inform us of the conclusion. We thank you for your time and dedication." As the words left Yn's mouth the two glanced at each other before leaving, not waiting for anymore to be said.

The two walked out the pack house and into the town. They were greeted every time someone passed by them as people made way for them. The two reached the newly built building and walked in without any hesitation.

"Luna YN! Beta Yoongi!" Voices sounded as feet scurried to the door the two had walked in from. Familiar heads popped in as the little pups ran into Yn's embrace. The important business was visiting the orphanage pups.

1 week ago it was decided that they would be moved to the town in a newly-made building so they grow like normal pups. Some pups were adopted by families that couldn't have pups whilst others just wanted more children. YN was happy that the number of orphan pups had decreased since the last time she had come, meaning more had been adopted. Obviously the parents were thoroughly check and monitored to ensure the pup was living properly and so far no problems were found. The two spent the rest of the day playing with the pups before heading back to the pack house.

...

Everything was going well for Yn as Yoongi helped fight her loneliness, however for Jimin it was another story. It had been 4 days now and the group had still not found anything to eat. Their snack rations had practically finished with only half a pack of crisps left. They had found some meat yesterday but soon realised that it was remains of a rouge. It seemed that the rumours of them going cannibal was true.

After debating the lives of the group and eating rouge meat, Jimin decided to leave the rouge and look for something else. He was a pack wolf and wasn't going to stoop to the level of a rogue. He hated himself for that but the group always comforted him saying they were fine when clearly they weren't.

Returning once again without anything Jimin was starting to give up. There was clearly nothing left and they were going to starve to death. On the verge of breaking down, Jimin bent down to grab a pebble when something blinded him. Shooting up, Jimin shook his head before opening his eyes. His hands moved around looking for what had done such a thing. No one was around so it couldn't have been a person.

Racking his brain, he realised it was the necklace around his neck, being the only thing possible of doing so in this desolate place. Looking up at the sun that was still high in the sky he put two and two together and came to the conclusion that the sun must have reflected of the silver.