Tournament

Surprise update! Don't worry I am updating again Saturday. Please answer the thing at the bottom. Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

The cheers roared loud and clear as everyone cheered on their representatives. The once empty field was filled with 100's of people all wanting to see the fights. It was vital that everyone in the pack was here to see the tournament. Only special wolves and pups were given permission to miss the event if they had a valid reason that was given accepted by Jimin. Thus the reason I couldn't see the orphanage children. It was a tradition to honour everyone who was brave enough to join the tournament. If you are able to beat someone of a higher position then you, you are automatically given a higher title. Those who lose don't gain or lose anything unless one of the elites says something. That's the reason why everyone is here.

As everyone sat in their designated area's and participants got ready for the up coming tests. I was briefed quickly by Jimin who would take it as an opportunity to kiss my neck or cheek any chance he took a breath or I asked a question. I understood what Joonie meant now. He was clingy but did I care? Absolutely not.

After being fully briefed with a lot of contact between the two of us, much to my embarrassment as I could feel everyone eyes on us though Jimin found it funny, the first preliminary round was underway. 

Endurance.

I watched as multiple of female and male wolves stood in a line facing us and bowed before they closed their eyes. I turned my head in confusion as I looked at the male wolf that was right infront of me. Before I could ask anything, I felt small hands cover my eyes and felt vibrations from a chest behind me. Jimin was growling?

Still confused at what was happening I just decided to lay on Jimin's chest still sitting on his lap. It wasn't till I heard what sound like bones cracking that I understood what was happening. They were shifting!

I understood now why Jimin covered my eyes. Though we can shift back with clothes on it's only because we take off our clothes so they don't rip. Putting them on our wolves snout will then automatically mean when we shift back we will have clothes on.

After all the cracking had finished I lifted my hand and removed Jimin's hands. He didn't resist so I knew everyone was changed and ready. Adjusting my eyes to the daylight again, I was correct as multiple wolves of all shapes and sizes looked towards me and Jimin. They bowed before moving to different sides.

"The only male that you can look at shifting is me. Don't make me catch you looking at someone else, little mate." Jimin purred in a serious tone in my ear. I quickly nodded knowing full well I can't make a scene here infront of everyone. I could feel Jimins smirk before he nipped at my ear saying 'good' and then turning his attention back to the field where many obstacles were set out.

"Let the endurance round begin!"

His voiced roared soon followed by everyone's cheers and howl.

.

.

After what felt like hours of different rounds the finals were upon us. I couldn't take my eyes of the stage from the beginning of the tournament. Everyone was strong in their own way and it made this so interesting. Especially the quarter finals 30 minutes ago. It was such a shocker to see a tiny omega wolf take down one of the largest wolves. Not to mention he was a delta. A mid-ranked one at that. Everyone was entranced in that match, not being able to comprehend such a dark horse. In record time she was able to take down the delta and barley get a hit on her.

It was then I realised she had a similar ability as my brother did. To see the weak points in her opponents. She would only aim at those points and though her kicks didn't look so strong she was able to deal some damage. However it wasn't a surprise to see her lose in the semi-finals though. Though that technique is high end, without proper understanding and strength it would become a dulled blade.

Too bad the final wasn't as interesting as the quarter final was. It was a very typical match and was honestly too boring. So boring that I decided to melt into Jimins embrace and cuddle up in his neck.

Placing some quick kisses on his neck accompanied by some hickeys, that had him squirming in his seat as he tried to say focus on the match, I laid my head in his chest listening to his heart beat. It had calmed me quite quickly and I would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for the large roar a second later. The final match was over.

Coming out of Jimin's embrace I could see one wolf on the floor whilst the other stood victorious looking at the losers body. My eye's were again covered as cracking was heard through the field and the 2 wolves changed back into their human forms.

Being allowed to finally see, I looked at the winner to come to the conclusion I know who that is. It was the guy from the cafe me and Cassie had gone to. The one that tried to hit on me. He was the winner? Movement from Jimin had returned me to reality as he lowered his head to my ears.

"I'll deal with your little stunt later. Right now baby I would love it if you can get your cute little butt off of me so I could crown the winner."

My cheeks had flared and I could hear the smirk from his lips. Jumping of instantly I hid behind my long hair as Jimin stood up and covered his hickeys using his shirt. As much as he was happy to show them of, people knew that he had none when he came so it wouldn't have been a smart thing to do. It would cause a lot of unnecessary problems.

Jimin took my hands in his grip as he and I walked towards the warriors who were all standing in rows, with the winner in the middle. I stopped in my tracks and Jimin let our weaved hands go to congratulate the winner whilst I went to see the other contestants. That girl especially.

All of them quickly bowed to me as I stood flustered, on the inside, about this royalty treatment. It reminded me of my old pack. Now that I thought about it, we had something similar to this. It was where I had first been crowned as the strongest female when I was 12 and had been unbeatable since. The thoughts had brought lots of unwanted memories but also some good ones.

I smiled as they all got up again. I quickly asked who the girl was and she instantly put her hand up. She was cute girl probably 16 at most, with blond flowing hair and violet eyes. Asking her about my theory she was stunned that I had noticed and asked if I could give some advice. I obviously did as I could see the determination of wanting to learn and become stronger.

It wasn't long before more contestants asked for some advice and I gave them some based on what I had seen during the matches. They all took it was big smiles and I couldn't help but feel so accepted and welcomed. But what I didn't expect was to be mocked by someone.

"Are you all seriously listening to a weak girls advice? We all know she can't do anything without someone's help."

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Before you go can you pick which one of the following you would like. 

1. Update 2 times a week. (Saturday and Wednesday)

2. Update 1 time a week plus anytime I hit a certain number of reads or votes. For example one new update when I hit 8k reads and another when I hit 350 votes. 

3. Keep to this 1 week schedule or give another idea.

Please pick one. It'll help with my organisation.

Thank you.

Also stay safe and healthy! Purple you all.