Attack

"You awake babygirl?" Roxy cooed as Yn's eyes flickered open. She nodded tiredly to Roxy, who was the only one left in the room. "Where are the others?" Yn asked as she rolled on to her back wearily. Despite her nap, her body and mind were exhausted.

"They are all downstairs working on random things. I took the job of babysitting you both." Roxy jokes, successfully getting a small smile from Yn.  "Well it's going to be a hassle." Yn chuckled as Roxy helps her up against the bed frame. The two sit in silence as Yn stares at her stomach, which had grown considerably than the last time she looked. In normal circumstances, she would have been thrilled at such a feat, but having to celebrate it on her own was something she never could have imagined.

"Do you think I should leave?" Yn blurts out, not releasing she had said it out loud before she heard a gasp from Roxy. "Not forever- Just until he or she is born. I don't think it's safe here-" She rambles, waving her hands around furiously, trying to cover up her splurge.

Roxy sighs in defeat before sitting on the bed next to Yn, "Do you really want that? To leave without telling Jimin or the others about it. And then giving birth all on your own?" Roxy watches as YN's eyes sink towards her stomach analysing each word she had spoken. "If you think that's for the best, then I'll help you. But if you have a single doubt, a small hesitation to this all, then I think it would be better if you put off the decision of running away."

Yn looks at Roxy seeing the gentle smile she had on her lips, and she knew at that moment that she was truly blessed to have such good friends. So for once in her life, she decided to ask for help. "What do you think? Should I leave?" 

She watched as Roxy's face shifted to one of shock before returning to a smile, one brighter than before. "I can't believe I would see a day where you would ask for my opinion! I'm SO surprised and happy. You have grown so much!" Roxy exclaimed, wiping fake tears of joy, before raising her hand in mock surrender seeing the joking glare from YN.

"I'm only joking, sheesh. But seriously, I think you shouldn't listen to your heart and instead listen to your mind. Your heart has lead you down this road, so listening to your mind now might help you back on to the road of happiness. But, one think I think you should remember is that no matter where you run to, your problems will always come back and haunt you. They'll bite you the harder the second time, so solve them the first time, okay?"

Roxy's words remain floating in the room, as she leaves after being called by Cassie to help her with cooking. She had invited YN, but Yn decided to stay behind and take up Roxy's advice. She took the time to think about what she truly wanted. To think about what the right move would be for her and the child. What she wanted. Not what the world wanted. 

Too deep in thought, Yn didn't pick up on the metal clicking sound coming from the room's window. Nor did she notice as a figure kick his leg over the windowsill. It was when his shoes hit the floor, did she feel and smell his presence. A presence she wished never existed.

"It's good to see you again, Princess. Miss me?"

(•́‿•̀❁) (˵•‿•˵) (✿ °‿°)

"Roxy pass us the sugar will you?" Cassie called as she continued to stir the mixture in her bowl. "Sure thing. But what are you making?" Roxy glances at the bowl in Cassie's arms quickly stepping back once she see's the contents. "It's an everything cake!" Cassie exclaims happily shoving the bowl forward to Roxy who moves away from her.

"It's got skittles, pretzels, million, chocolate, coconut, m&m's, rainbow strips, smarties..." Cassie continues to note off all the ingredients in her bowl of doom as Roxy watches her pour the whole 500 grams of the sugar into the bowl. Whoever was going to eat this was going to have one heck of a sugar rush. If they survive that is.

"Has anyone had this before? Did they like it?" Roxy asks, schooling her face so she doesn't show the disgust and pity towards the person. "Yeah! Jungkook loves it! He eats it very slowly, savouring the bites and swallowing it multiples of time! He always finishes it too!" Cassie very happily reveals, not seeing the pity Roxy had for Jungkook.

He's probably not savouring it. 

And he's definitely trying not to vomit as he swallows it.

The two continue to cook, Roxy creating the most edible food, neither hearing or smelling anything different. In a kitchen where machine are roaring and girls are chatting, nothing else is audible for them. Smells are mixed and melded together, none seemingly different than the other. But when Marie runs through the kitchen, face frantic and full of fear, Roxy notices the signs of intruders in the house. Not just one, but 100's. 

"We're under attack! And Yn is in trouble! The boys mind links are closed too!" Marie informs the two, the pair quickly sharing scared faces before making their way to the staircase. "Marie, go get the boys! Take Flora with you and be careful!" With a nod of understanding, Marie leaves with Flora who was waiting outside the pack house under orders from Cassie, heading towards the council's house just outside the pack. The most they could do was pray they could get there safely and fast.

As for everyone else, Roxy and Cassie quickly gave out orders to protect the pack whilst they headed up to Yn. In times like these, it was their responsibility to take control and keep structure. Currently the Alpha, two Beta's and all elites are not at the pack, and the Luna is already in battle, so being the two confidants of the Luna and one being the Beta female along another being the general's mate, the two were the next to take control. They were trained for it. And were ready to hold the pack house together until Jimin was back.

So making the way up the stairs, discarding and attacking any intruder wolf that had somehow made it up to the floor, Roxy and Cassie reached the floor Yn was at. It didn't take long for Roxy to recognise the foreign smell coming from the room Yn was in and this made everything much more urgent. 

She spots Lily who is ahead of her, making her way into the room, where sound of glass breaking and desperate gasps were heard. But she too was being held back by wolves that were guarding the door, clearly stopping anyone from helping Yn. But something wasn't adding up. Why weren't they helping their master out and instead stood outside keeping them busy? Why was Jumoon so desperate to have YN all to himself?

----------------------------------

I actually LOVE Dynamite. At first I was sceptical because I don't really like upbeat things but this totally changed my perspective! How was it for everyone else?

I was suppose to update this 2 hours ago but their V-live sidetracked me.Not my fault ;))

Anyway, thanks for reading. Things are about to get real :)