Mario Kart

"That's all for today. I completed all the papers so i'm leaving the rest to you, Yoongi."

"Sure thing Alpha. "

"I told you to call me Jimin if we aren't in front of guest's, how many times are you going to make me repeat that Hyung?"

"You're still the-"

"NNNOOOOOO!!! Not again!!!" A loud voice interrupted the Alpha and Beta pair. Soon after the yell of distraught, taunting laughter filled the air. The two looked at each other and exchanged glances.

"Those voices belong to..." 

Jimin sped walked to the living room to see Jungkook in a fetal position on the floor rolling around whilst yelling 'I can't believe it', 'Not again' and 'You cheater' over and over again as though he was a broken recorder. Next to him was Taehyung who was laughing his head off trying his best to breath whilst holding his stomach. Amist the chaos sat Yn who just looked at them like they were crazy yet did nothing to help either of them.

Jimin stared at the chaotic scene wondering whether to go and help the situation or walk away and pretend he hadn't seen anything. 

The second choice is what he chose.

But of course that isn't possible as Tae quickly catches Jimin's scent and pulls him in to the room. 

"Jiminie!!" Tae screamed thrilled.

"I'm almost scared to ask, but what's going on?" Jimin asked nervously.

"We are playing Mario Kart and Yn's kicking our butts." Jungkook sulked as he stopped screaming. 

"What?..."

"Well.."

Having nothing better to do Yn decided to sit and watch the boys play the game. Apparently it was called 'Mario Kart' and it was a human game. No wonder Yn had never heard of it. 

Though determined to only watch at first Yn soon wanted to play with them. The boys agreed and got another game controller so all three could play together. Learning the basic from both the boys, Yn became accustomed slightly to the controller and how it felt in her hand. And so the gaming it began.

At first, Yn found it slightly difficult as she was new to the game. It didn't help that the boys weren't going easy on her either. Once they started playing the whole cute and innocent facade disappears and the boys become ruthless. It's just a game yet the boys play like its a life or death situation. 

Eventually Yn got the hang of it and the real fun began. Much to the astonishment of the boys Yn defeats both boys a total of 8 times out of the 10 times that they played. Jungkook had won 1st place once right at the beginning and Tae had won 1st place once on the 2nd round. After the second round neither boy could surpass Yn as she started in the lead and stayed in first place from beginning to the end. The boys tried teaming up and planned on using the blue shell as a tactic but even with the blue shell neither one could get near her enough to surpass her even if the blue shell was set off. 

The boys plan nearly worked on their 8th round but Tae ended up hitting Jungkook as well causing the alliance to crumble and teamwork to stop there. 

Despite the losses and Tae and Jungkook sulking, they all had fun playing. Without realising 2 hours had gone by with even more games along the way.

"And that's when you came in. Jungkook just lost to Yn in over-watch, though it was a close call." Tae informed the now calm Jimin. Jimin nods happily seeing Yn slowly getting along with the pack, especially his delta general and one of his beta's.