Kidnapped

Yn Pov

"Tell me again why we, no, I am here?!"

"Like I said the last twenty thousand times, it is Jimin's birthday today and you need to get him something. It slipped our minds to tell you with all the guests this week, but now with them gone and the boys currently training we have time." Cassie fumed. It was true I had asked her multiple times why I was here but it was mainly because I wanted to get back at the girls for kidnapping me.

It had been two days since the incident in our bedroom and though Jimin did look upset about being interrupted at the time, he was now glad we hadn't rushed in to it. After all the two of us had yet to say the 3 words that were currently on the tip of my tongue. I knew I meant them and wanted so bad to say them first but it's much harder then it looks.

'I love you'

The one who had interrupted us was Taehyung, but thankfully due to Jimin's quick thinking we were able to escape any questions from him when Jimin left the bedroom flushed with swollen lips. Though it was obvious he knew what went on, or what was about to happen, before he knocked on the door. The sly smiles he sent us the following day was more than enough proof he knew way to well.

Despite what had happened between the two of us, it wasn't awkward as I thought it would be

Despite what had happened between the two of us, it wasn't awkward as I thought it would be. Mainly because the two of us talked about it later that night, something we both decided we should always do so we don't misunderstand anything. Talking was the best thing to do to maintain our relationship.

Jimin made it pretty obvious that he would be happy to wait till I was ready which I was happy about considering I was still 19 and still had a few months till 20. I knew perfectly well that soon my heats would start and then we would have to do that anyway, but part of me always wanted to have control over when we did it. The first time would be special and memorable. But then again I had already had my first time though I had no control over it. I knew that topic would come up soon, and it was going to be something I would dread.

Anyway, this morning Jimin had left early for training with the boys. I had gotten up and was about to get changed when all 4 girls barged into my room. They didn't even knock. Before I could ask anything all four girls circled around me and grabbed an arm or leg and carried me down.

"What are you guys doing? Put me down!"

Like a sane person, I thrashed around telling them to put me down repeatedly but neither girl listened. Usually I would have kick one in the face and punched another in the gut but, I didn't want to hurt them. I gave up pretty quickly and just hanged there as I brought out of my room to god knows where.

Thrown into a car I knew so well from the last time we drove, the girls locked the car using a child lock and then started to drive. Still in my PJ's and completely confused I sat in the back between two of my kidnappers looking around for an explanation. Instead they just threw me some jeans and a t-shirt and told me to change. In a moving car. In front of them all. What kind of idiotic situation have I got myself into.