Power Struggle

*2 days before Jumoon surrendered*

"What do you mean Yn was pregnant! Why am I only hearing about this now!?" A voice bellowed as his fist flew across the room, slamming against the wooden wall, just missing the brown eyed individual. "You never asked." Lucifer replied simply, moving under Jumoon's fist that had drilled a hole into the wall. "Plus, it doesn't really matter anymore. I was just informed that she had a miscarriage."

"What?" The question fell out from his lips, anger quickly disappearing as fist uncoiled and his eyes conveyed utter disbelief at the sudden news. "What do you mean she- how?" Jumoon question, not able to comprehend such a harsh reality after being simply informed minutes before of such a miracle. "You attacked her, remember? She couldn't hold on and the child was lost." Lucifer shrugged as he briefly explained the news to Jumoon, who was far from calm at the sudden announcement.

"You said she was just tired from the fights with Jimin that you had orchestrated. Not once did you mention her pregnancy despite knowing about it." Jumoon huffed out in utter distraught, his heart feeling heavy at the fact he had just caused an unborn child's death. His brother's child.

"What's the point of crying over spilt milk. It's already happened and nothing you can do can change that." Lucifer quoted, taking the chance to sit on Jumoon's chair to look at the game of chess that he was playing minutes before Jumoon had gone on a rampage demanding answers. "Plus what's so different this time? You had a whole pack obliterated, not caring about whether they were children or not. Why are you caring all of a sudden? Please don't tell me you're feeling guilty now. After all this time." Lucifer broke out into a loud chuckle, laughing at such a ridiculous thought. But he would have never thought that the ridiculous thought was instead an answer he had accidently stumbled upon for Jumoon who had been contemplating his actions for a while now. 

His laughter quickly silenced, not hearing a second joyous chuckle he would usually hear along with his. Instead only his laughter filled the empty, cold room. Turning towards Jumoon, faster than humanly possible, his eyes pierced at the younger, scoffing at the sight he saw. "You're kidding. There's no way you're feeling guilty after everything you've done. Tell me you're pulling my leg." Lucifer ordered, voice sharp as he saw the fallen and sorrow-filled face of the man stood in front of him.  "I-"

"You have got to be kidding me. You're actually feeling a sense of guilt." Lucifer screeched in annoyance, his  vocal cords contracting at such a high pitch that even bats would have a hard time hearing him. The pawn that was sat comfortably in Lucifer's palms came crashing down on to the board, the wood shaking as other chess pieces wobbled and tumbled onto their sides. "You're actually feeling remorse for those disgusting monsters!" He fumed, mind no longer functioning properly to care about the words leaving his mouth.

"Those monsters are the reason I'm alive! Don't you dare-"

"Alive? Those heartless creatures abandoned you the second they found out you were different!" Lucifer spat, body moving towards Jumoon, his eyes ablaze. "It seems you have forgotten that your own parents threw you to the side after finding out you were faulty." Each step Lucifer took towards Jumoon had his heart quaking with emotions of all kind. Emotions of hatred. Of fury. Of fear. His words struck alight the dark memories he had tried to erase from his mind completely, but to no success.

"But why father? I'm the one who is supposed to be Alpha, not Jimin!" A young teenager complained as he tried to talk to his father who had his back to him. "An alpha needs a wolf and you don't have one. Instead you will support your brother in ruling this pack." The older man had replied sternly, face still hidden away from the teenager.