Fight

Warning: Some things may trigger people.

Also it's a long chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Growls erupted from everyone's chests as insulting words were thrown at their Luna. The loudest growl by far was from the girls mate, who just so happens to be the Alpha. Marching straight over, Jimin took Yn into his grasp in a way of protecting her and also informing the insulter (*) who he dared mock. Despite what was said Yn showed no signs of fear, in fact she found it amusing.

The whole field now was glaring at the said wolf and instantly everyone wanted his title revoked. Everyone couldn't help but feel embarrassed that the man who had won the tournament minutes before was insulting their Luna and their pack a whole. They were furious. 

"You mind repeating that again? I didn't hear you correctly." Yn spoke with a raised brow and small amused smile.

She made eye contact with Jimin for a split second and begrudgingly Jimin let her go, though he was on high alert. Walking towards the wolf who dared undermined her, she asked the question again because she had not received an answer. Internally Yn was laughing as she could see fear in his eyes, probably his wolf telling him to back off, but the pathetic human-side wasn't taking no for an answer. 

"I said that girls should spend more time doing what they are supposed to do and not spend time spouting absolute nonsense, Luna."

Yn could tell that he was mocking her with the title and knew very well what he was trying to sugar coat. And she didn't like it at all. No one. And she means No one will have that pathetic attitude in her pack! 

Knowing full well that everyone was already not a fan of him, she decide to make him dig his own grave deeper by himself. Why should she bother putting him 6 feet under the ground when he could do it himself?

"I would appreciate it if you stop sugar-coating what you are saying and come out with it like a man. Or is it that you're all bark and no bite, pup?"

Everyone snickered, even Jimin who was on high alert, as Yn quickly degraded him as easily as breathing. It was clear he hadn't taken the liking to Yn's joke and was quick to get mad, which was exactly what Yn wanted.

"Girls should just say at home looking pretty and bear pups for their dominant mates. You're are not useful other than producing kids and having fun with."

Instantly the snickering quite down and everyone growled. That way of thinking was long gone.  Both female and male wolves were seen as equal and even such patriarchal thoughts would get a wolf killed. This was exactly what Yn was aiming for. She had a feeling that he was this kind of person by his arrogant aura and she hated it. Knowing full well what he meant and hearing it was different. Now she really wanted to beat him to a plump.

"Your mother must be so embarrassed to have such a disgraceful pup like you. I pity her. 

Fine.. If you think you are really better then females then why don't you put your skills where your mouth is and beat me in a match."

To say no one expected this out come would be accurate. It was the first time in history a Luna challenge someone to a match. Much less a pack member. Yn didn't care about what people would say, all she wanted was to beat some sense into this arrogant pup.

Jimin, on the other hand, was not having any of it. He had given YN plenty of freedom and this was one thing he wasn't going to let her do.

"Yn. You are not fighting him or anyone for that matter. Leave this to me. I'll make sure he'll get punished." Though Jimin said this he already knew how stubborn his mate was and there was no way she was stepping down. However, neither was he.