Heat

It was around 4 AM in the morning when Yn forced herself out of slumber. Not because she wanted to awaken, but because her body was ordering her to do so. Though there were hints throughout the week of what was due to happen in the coming hours, Yn had missed each one. It wasn't because she was dense or ignorant to the fact, it was her brain was occupied with ignoring Jimin. 

Yn slowly shook herself from Jimin's hold, trying her best not to brush against him in any form, because one, he was bound to awaken and two, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold herself back. So as stealthily and quietly as she could, Yn untangled herself from Jimin. Slipping out of their shared bed, Yn paused momentarily to look back as Jimin who shifted in his sleep. She watched as his hand glided across her side of the bed, most likely looking for her body. 

Seeing the way his eyebrows furrowed, and he squashed his eye's together, YN knew it wouldn't be long before he realised that she was missing. Taking her chances, she ran towards their connected bathroom, quickly opening the door and slipping in, making sure to lock it after her. 

Now further away from Jimin, Yn's body had seemed to awakened, no longer stopping the aching pain flowing through her bones. Her stomach was cramping whilst her body felt like she had erupted in flames. Lifting her hair, she tried fanning herself but nothing worked. It was instead getting much more painful. Yn held in the whimpers knowing her distress would amplify and awaken Jimin who was already stirring in his sleep. 

Crawling to the shower, Yn shifts into a ball, making herself as small as possible, as the shower automatically starts sensing motion beneath it. Feeling the ice cold water droplets hit her skin, Yn breaths a sigh of relief though she can still feel the pain awaiting her. She had no reason as to why she was so afraid to ask Jimin to help, considering they had already done the deed before, but part of her was reluctant to seem weak and submissive again. Especially after they both just made up. But that was just the excuse she was convincing herself with. She knew the exact reason she was avoiding Jimin.

However, much to her distraught, Jimin awoke to her missing figure. His eye's fluttered open as a small groan was released from his mouth as he stretched his limbs. He shifted towards Yn's side of the bed, prepared to see Yn's body asleep like normal but when he saw nothing in the place where the love of his life was suppose to be, he shot out of his sleep immediately.

Scanning the room frantically, whilst trying to adjust to the darkness, his ears caught the sound of a shower running. He was confused at first, wondering why someone would shower at 4 in the morning before realising it was coming from his shower. Putting the two together, he concluded Yn was in the shower. 

Though relieved that she hadn't been kidnapped, he was once again worried when he heard what sounded like a whimper of pain echoing from the shower. Kicking off his blanket, he made his way to the shower door. Twisting the knob, he quickly realised it was locked which made him worry even more. Yn never locked the door when the two were alone in their bedroom, seeing no reason to do so, so this had quickly set off a red flag for Jimin. Something wasn't right. 

"Yn. I know you're in there. Open the door please." Jimin knocks quietly, not wanting to wake the other up and frighten YN in the process. "Yn I know something's wrong. Please!" He pleaded feeling the tickling pain in his own body. He didn't want to think about the worse scenario, but if she was hurting right behind this door and he couldn't do anything about it, Jimin knew he wouldn't forgive himself. 

Yn didn't reply. She stayed quiet hoping he would give up if she didn't respond. She knew he could feel something through the bond, and no matter how much she tried to stop it, their bond was tighter than ever, so there was no way to fully block him out. 

It was then Yn heard him sniffing the air. He was trying to pick up any scent that could possibly cause harm to Yn, but what he smelt was something different. Something familiar yet different. It was Yn's scent, he concluded, but it was entangled with something else. Something foreign and alluring.

"Yn, what's wrong with your scent? Why does it smell so good?" Hearing this Yn moved further away from the door, wanting to create space between the two of them. But because of this the shower shut, causing the dormant pain to flare up again.

Yn held in her whimper, trying to breathe the pain away, but the combine pain of the cramps, ache and heat was to much to handle. A pained scream left her mouth as she fell to the floor, holding her body close and compact. And like she feared, the pain amplified and Jimin felt it along with her scream.

"Yn! What was that?! Yn let me in!" Jimin was no longer quiet. He didn't care if he woke up the whole world, if he meant he could get to YN. "No. Go away." YN voiced quietly though she knew that Jimin would never leave. Not with her like this. "Fine if you won't let me in then I'll force way in. Move away from the door." Yn had no time to question it as the next second she watched as the door was flown of its hinges and crash on to the floor. He had kick the door down!

YN looked up at him as his eyes flashed from red to his normal warm brown, before he walked towards her with a worried expression seeing her wet state. But much to his dismay, Yn wriggled back helplessly trying to keep the distance between the two.

"What's wrong? Why are you avoid-" His hand grasped at my arm in such hurry that Yn couldn't avoid it. In effect a moan released from her mouth as the sparks chased the pain away. He quickly removed his hand as he watched in shock and Yn covered her mouth in embarrassment. "You're in heat?"  He spoke slowly frozen to the ground.

"Just get me some heat-resistant pills. I'll take care of the rest." Though Yn tried to sound strong, her voice came out as a whisper. "You know that's not how it works Muffin. It will only go away if.."

"If you help me or I become pregnant.. I know Jimin but I don't want to have kids yet. Not in this mess. I don't want them brought up in a time that war could be around the corner." Yn explained through tears.

Heats were the only time a female Werehu's could get pregnant unlike normal werewolves. Their body wouldn't conceive on any other time period and the possibility of becoming pregnant to a Werehu during heat was 99%. That's why she hid everything. She wants children, but not now. Not with Jumoon on the loose.

"Muffin. Is that way you suffered?" Jimin watched as Yn nodded gently before shrinking away. He thought it was her rejecting him at first but he realised it was how she was dealing with the pain. "Baby muffin, I will never do something you aren't comfortable with. But at the same time I'm not going to walk away whilst you suffer when I could help you." 

"But-"

"But nothing. You said there is a 99% chance you'll become pregnant, right? That means there is 1% that you won't. And if by chance you do, I promise that I'll do everything in my power to protect those pups and you, no matter the cost. I'll be there every step of the way. So please baby let me help you." Yn looked at Jimin outstretched hand before shifting her gaze to his eyes that said so much about him. So much, that she wondered why she ever doubted this man in the first place. 

"Okay. I'll trust you." Yn smiled before connecting their lips.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. 

Honestly, I find this chapter so sad...

But that's because I know where this stories going :(

Borahae!!