Anagénnisi- Rebirth

Cassie didn't wait for a second longer as she ran to Jimin, ignoring the injuries on his face, swinging the book in front of his face. "You have got to see this!" Cassie shoved the book into Jimin's hands, taking him by surprise causing the book to fall. It falls on to the floor with a large thud, the page Cassie trying to show getting lost as it closes shut on itself. 

"Woah Cassie calm down." Jungkook says as he takes his mate's shoulder and gliding his fingers on her mark so she calms. "Where did you even get this book?" Jimin asks as he picks up the old book, flipping through the pages, trying to get a gist of what kind of book it was. He waited in silence not getting an answer, so he looked up thinking she might have left but was met with an embarrassed faced Cassie. "Now I'm more curious as to where you found it." Jimin states, raising his eyebrows hinting to Cassie to speak. And speak she did.

"From your room..." She mumbled out. Her eyes tightened as she prepared herself for Jimin's reaction knowing that going into an Alpha's room without his or the Luna's permission meant a punishment. But as she raised her eyes to look at Jimin, she saw his blank face. He neither seemed angry or extactic, he was just waiting for something. 

"And? Why?" He asked, seeing she hadn't got the hint that he wants her to talk. If there was one thing he learnt through this whole predicament, it was to wait for an explanation before jumping to a conclusion. So waiting is what he did. And though Cassie was thrown off by the change, just like everyone in the room, she smiled liking the calmer Jimin better. But that smile disappeared once she realised if she tell the truth, he probably won't be this calm. 

"No lying." Jimin interrupts as Cassie opens her mouth. She shuts it quickly, looking to his eyes that screamed seriousness, and then swallowed the lie she was about to say. "I was looking for the shirts with the lipsticks on them.." 

"Oh. And why was that?" Jimin replied. And though his voice was still sweet, the coldness behind it was not hidden. "Well I did some thinking after you first told us about everything and I found a hole in the story, so I decided to go look for the shirts.." "And?" "And I found three of them. You're not really a good at doing the laundry, there was still stains on it." Cassie added to the end, wanting to get some type of payback. But seeing his expression she quickly continued not wanting to be on the end of his anger, "It was then Yoongi came in to see the shirts and stormed out. I was about to follow him when I hit my toe on the bed post, which killed by the way. When I bent down to rub the toe, I saw the book hiding under some type of cloth, so I went to investigate seeing it was YN's shirt."

Jimin frowned as he thought back to when he looked under the bed the other day looking for his sock. He hadn't seen a book or anything. "It was under the chest draw." Cassie clarified seeing Jimin's face and guessing what he was thinking. "Aah.. Okay. " Jimin sounded letting Cassie continue, forgetting about her insult prior. " So I pick it up never having seen it before, and when I opened it I saw a bookmark peak out one of the pages. Checking the page, I got intrigued when I saw an image of the same two colour eyes Yn has when Crystal and her connect; Silver and brown."

"You mean to say that the book knows the reason." Jin states, getting a nod from Cassie. "And it's the reason for Jumoon targeting her." Jimin opens the book trying to look for the page that Cassie was talking about as she starts to brief the group about what she read. "So basically it only happens to our type of wolves." Cassie starts, trying to hint at what she was saying without saying the word or she'll get punished for it by the spell. Everyone nods, understanding what she was saying. "But even for us, it's a rare wolf that is only born when the previous one dies." Cassie continues, taking the seat next to Chloe's bed.

"Yn told you about how we all get our wolves," Everyone nods remembering the conversation with them choosing their wolves underwater. "Well sometimes we can get matched with a wolf that we might not get along with or is bad for our health and that's what these special people are for.... Wait what were they called again??" Cassie groaned as she tried to force herself to remember the name. " an- Annabelle? No that's not it. I swear it begins with ana though!" Cassie massaged her temple as she continued to make words up but nothing clicked. 

"Anagenniselle or anagennites" 

"That's it!" Cassie shouts turning to Jimin who spoke,"But how did you know?" Jimin shows the book to Cassie having found the page she was talking about. "Anagenniselle is deprived from the Greek work for rebirth anagennisi. Whilst annagennites is the Greek for rebirth giver." Jimin reads out loud. "They are essentially what they are named for: to give a second chance to find a new wolf, or in some cases find a wolf when one is not shown in the first ceremony."

Jimin finished reading the page and as he turns over he notices a tear. "Wait, a paper has been taken out. And it's the page with the last information on the subject." He said as he flipped to the content page seeing there was two pages on the subject. Everyone crowded around Jimin, looking down at the evidence of something being ripped out.

"Do you think Yn ripped it out?" Roxy asks but Cassie shakes her head almost immediately. "I don't thinks so. I would have seen the paper in the room. Not to mention, she has no motive to hide whatever was on the page. I mean it is about her." "I agree with Cassie. It was placed somewhere anyone could spot it if they bent a bit. She clearly didn't mean to hide it." Yoongi adds thinking back to how YN opened the mind link to share he conversation between her and Jumoon. She clearly wanted everyone to know about it.

"Okay well at least we have a lead compared to before." Hoseok positively mentions as he see's the mood in the room plummet. "Next move is probably ask Yn when she wakes up-" 

"Well I think we can ask her soon because she's moving."

---------------------

Thanks for reading!

We're getting closer to the end! Now the question is what Jumoon wants with these 'powers' Yn has?