Complete

As Yoongi watches the last guards discard of the rouges dead bodies, a shiver run through his bones. Trailing from the tips of his toes to the end of his hair, he feels each foreign spark shoot multiples times through his body like a racing track. Though completely shaken and slightly weirded out, Yoongi agreed that the shiver was not the ominous kind, thankfully, but one of great happiness and joy for it was accompanied by the most pungent and fascinating smell he had ever smelt. His shoulders sag in relief as he basked in pleasure of his muscles relaxing. The scent was heavenly in Yoongi's eyes and he couldn't help but take in even more of its addicting presence.  

His eye's do a quick survey of the surroundings as he tries to decoded and locate the possible meaning of the shiver and intriguing scent. His eye's were quickly drawn towards the forest to the north-east as he saw a black shadow glide through the air. It hopped and ran through the tree's gracefully like a swan dancing in water, appearing and disappearing quickly. Under normal circumstances, he would have reported the creature (?) the second he had saw it but something stop him before he could get to the mind link.

He rubbed his eyes as he tried to order the jumbles of sightings he had saw. There was no way ninja's existed. No possible way. He thought as he looked back at the tree where the figure once stood. Just like the vanished figure, the intriguing scent was no longer traceable, but the little specks remained proving that it wasn't just his imagination.

"Yoongi, you okay? You are making an alarming amount of facials expressions in a small amount of time." Jungkook walked up to him covered head to toe in blood. Though he complains about fighting, it's clear that he is by far the most dominating and ruthless on the battlefield. Those who dare hurt his family, will never see the light of day again.

"You seriously need to wash up. You're covered in blood. Cassie's going to be really mad again." Yoongi ignored his question as he helpfully reminded him of what he was currently bathed in. 

Jungkook curses under his breath before he runs off to have a shower before Cassie catches him again. The last time he came back with blood on his clothes after hunting, Cassie bursted into complaints and refused to stand anywhere near him until he was blood free. 

But there was something she forgot to think about. If he was blood free he wouldn't be alive and breathing. As much as Yoongi wanted to correct her at the time, it was much entertaining watching Cassie and Jungkook bickering between themselves.

As another shiver ran down my spine, this time a much scarier one thinking about how frighting Cassie was, he made his way back to the pack house. He was informed by Taehyung, that Jimin was back with Yn in the pack house and that he should head to his own room to get ready for a meeting regarding the attack that just took place. 

Heading his way up to his room, his discarded his shirt as he rinsed the blood and sweat of his body in the shower. He wasn't as covered in blood like Jungkook was but there was still some stains. It probably wasn't wise to have blood on during a meeting, especially one where Marie would be joining. Jin made himself  very clear that no one was allowed to smell like blood or 'boys' as it caused Marie to feel sick. So until the baby was born, we had to boy and blood free. 

Finishing his shower he made his way to the floor where the meeting was to be held. They still had an hour till the meeting started but he and Taehyung had to prepare the meeting room so time is not wasted clearing everything up. He walked up the stairs groggily as he wondered why they didn't build a lift before, something caught his attention. It was that smell. The same smell from the forest. 

Instantly, Yoongi went into action. Though he wanted to swim deeper into the smell that made him feel euphoria, his Beta instincts took over. There was an intruder in the pack house. Pushing his wining wolf to the back of his head, he didn't know why his wolf was being so childish and restless, he sprinted up the remaining stairs following the unknown but aromatic smell.  Twisting and turning through the familiar corridors, he quickly realised where the smell was heading. His heart jumped into his throat as he prayed his sanctuary hadn't been tainted.