Miracle

Darkness.

That was all Yn could see. 

She couldn't remember how she came to where she was or anything for that matter. Her mind was blank. She couldn't remember anything. But unlike most people she wasn't afraid of that. The fact that her mind had erased that memory meant that it was something she didn't want to remember. So instead of looking for the answers and fretting over why her memory was blank, all she did was walk around in the darkness that engulfed her. Not the most practical thing to do  but there was no use in panicking.

Walking aimlessly in the darkness, Yn squinted her eyes looking ahead as she spotted a small light in the distance. She didn't know what that light was or whether it was there in the first place- it could be her mind playing a trick on her- but her legs continued to move towards it. As she got closer to the light she heard a voice in the distance. 

-:I finally get to meet you:-

Yn's eye's rolled around the pit of darkness, looking for the owner of the voice. She had never heard the voice before, yet it was a voice that made something swell in her. As she looked around she realised that the black goo around her was shifting and gurgling before it evaporated in front of her eyes. She shut her eye's in reflex as the light stung her eyes. But when she opened them again, she was stood in the same dark hole she was in before.

"I'm going crazy." Yn scoffed jokingly, expecting to feel the pain in her throat. Wait, why did she expect to feel a pain in her throat? Did it have something to do with her lost memories she thought. But as she thought that, the world around her shifted again and danced as a white screen played before her. 

There she saw people rushing around, some slightly injured whilst others taking their last breaths. She didn't know why but the people that flashed in front of her moved something in her and made her feel guilty? She felt like it was her fault for what happened. Yet she doesn't know what happened. 

She groaned in frustration, her head thumping- annoying her. Her memories clearly wanted to resurface but something kept them in bay, causing the head splitting headache YN was experiencing. And after a few painful seconds, as the pain starts to relieve itself, Yn see's an image that causes her to freeze. 

It was her body.

She gasped in surprise at not only the state she was in- she look like a beaten potato- but also how her current body moved like a ghost. "I'm a ghost!" She shrieked in astonishment, still confused as to why her body looked like it was hit by a truck.

-: No you aren't :- The same voice spoke again from behind her. She spun around quickly, fists up in defence just in case, before realising that she was already dead and couldn't possibly die again. -:Yes, you can. You aren't dead yet:-

This time she was able to catch the owner of the voice as her eye's made their way to look above her. She screamed as large doe brown eyes stared back at her. It didn't help that the visitor also screamed at her scream. And then the echo amplified that scream so another scream screamed. All that could be heard was screams for minutes on end.

The two separated from each other in fright before Yn looked at the curled up ball in front of her. "You're a child?" Yn tilted her head in confusion looking at the baby girl who looked so familiar to her. Her big, crescent shaped brown eye's and chubby cheeks reminded her of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

-:Yep :- The child replied with a big smile that squished her cheeks and covered her orbs. Yn swooned at the scene, the little girl already pulling at her heart strings. Not to mention, the slight attitude she had when she answered. It reminded Yn of herself.