Verdict

The bull fight came to an end when a knock sounded at the door. Everyone turned in sync towards the sound, before looking back at Yn who was no longer smiling. She could smell who was behind the door the second he walked on to the corridor and she wasn't happy. 

The knock sounded again followed by a voice everyone knew, especially Yn. After all it belonged to the man who was yelling at her minutes prior. "Yn...Can you open the door? I need to talk to you." His voice was soft and gentle contrary to what Yn was met with before. But she wasn't pleased. Especially as she remembered the last month. 

The girls and Yoongi turned to YN, looking for what she wanted to do. They watched as Yn turned her eyes away from the door and pulled the covers over herself, pretending to have not heard what he had said. They got the drift and all sat near the bed, no one moving towards the door. 

"Jimin. I think its better to leave her alone." Yoongi chimed, wanting to stop another fight which could be more detrimental than the last. But he was quickly silenced by Jimin, "I'm not going till I talk to her and please don't get involved Hyung."

"Yn.. Muffin please. I really need to talk to you." Again Jimin's voice filtered through the door, much more pleading this time. "It's really important-" He couldn't finish what he was saying before he heard a scoff from behind the door. The scoff was followed by the voice he wanted to hear, but she didn't reply the way he had expected. "Isn't that what I had been saying the whole month? 'Jimin, I really need to talk to you.' 'Jimin, it's really important.' Those were the exact words I said to you and what did you do? Did you listen?" 

Everyone flinched at the sharp and unforgiving tone Yn spoke in. She was like a rabid animal who cared nothing for humanity or morality as she teared at vital spots, intentionally torturing her prey. And though he had a barrier that protected him from the full force of her attack, the words she enunciated pierced through him without mercy, ripping at his weaknesses. 

"Yn-" 

"We'll talk later. I'm busy now." Yn threw back the words she was met with every time she tried to speak, ending the conversation, but how she wished she could slam the door in his face. She turned back from the door and snuggled deeper into the duvet, prepared to sleep through the rest of the day. "You can go back to your side chicks." Yn mumbled before shutting her eyes as she tried to lull herself to sleep.

Jimin's ears picked up on the comment YN mumbled especially after he heard the gasps from in side the room and next to him. "Side chicks? What are you talking about? There's no one but-" "Try saying that whilst not being covered in lipstick." Yn sneered at the door, as she roughly threw the duvet off of her. "It'd be one thing to come back late every night exhausted from work, but coming home to your mate who worries herself sick wondering if your okay, covered in lipstick that doesn't belong to her, is way too low. Even for the worst of people." 

"Yn, the lipstick-" Jimin tries to speak, ignoring the intentional insult Yn threw at him, knowing she was talking whilst being controlled by emotions and this isn't what she really thought of him. "Oh right. I'm the only one that actually think we were in love. That we were mate's. I'm nothing more than a victim gaining pity to you, aren't I?" Yn silences any response from Jimin, as his words are again thrown back at him.

Guilt swamps him as his words reappear again, but with him on the receiving end. He hears the way Yn's voice shakes as each words leaves her mouth, and the sobs of pain are released to suffocate him instead. And words 'that's not true. I love you' were stuck in his throat as though there was a force chocking him, stopping him from retaliating and denying the obvious lies.

Yn waits for him to speak. If he truly did see her as more than a charity case he would deny it immediately. Deny it and make up for what he was causing: a drift between the two. But no, there was nothing that was said. The room was deafeningly silent.

"Why aren't you denying it?!" Yn screams in hysterics as she flings the duvet of the bed, getting up on her feet ignoring Yoongi and Roxy who tried to stop her. "Why aren't you saying anything!? Was all this just a joke to you? Was I just a doll to take pity and play with?!" Her voice cracks as she storms to the door, banging her fists on it, knowing that Jimin was stood right behind it. 

Jimin listened as Yoongi and the girls all ran towards Yn, pulling her away from the door trying to calm her cries as she forces air into her lungs, grasping at her chest in pain. Listens with a heavy heart as she chews him out with curses and hate. Listens with glistening tears as she begs for someone to take her life. Listens as Yoongi, not him, takes her into her embrace whispering words of light and encouragement as she screams for someone to take the pain from her heart. Listens as he too collapses to the floor as he hears Yn's thoughts loud and clear in his head, 'just wait for death and you'll be free.' Listens as Yn calms to hiccuping her grief, as she twists the door handle opening it to reveal her red eye's and blank face. 

"Was it true?" She speaks slowly as she calms her hiccups, looking at him from above at his sorry state, which was cradling itself looking for warmth. Warmth to embrace his cold, cold body. "Was this all a joke to you?" she asks again, but blank with no emotions. He watches as her hands grasp at her clothes tightly, waiting for an answer, almost expecting him to attack her with an onslaught of hate. And that thought alone makes him cower, as a single tear dances its way down his chiselled face, splatting onto the tiled floor beneath him. 

"Yn.." He calls as his hand reaches out to her, wanting to take his mate back from the jaws of death but the jaws remain tight as Yn takes a step away from his outstretched hand. "Did you ever once love me?" She speaks again ignoring Jimin's desperate hand. 

"Of course I did. And I still do." He speaks, ignoring the judging glare coming from Yn. "I have loved you from day one and I never will stop loving you." He raises from his knees, slightly shaky as he stumbles on to his feet. He sees the momentarily panic and worry in Yn's eyes before she returns to her stone face. Jimin smiles to himself, she still worries about me, he thought as he straightens himself up. 

"I can't force you to forgive me for the past month and I can't ask you to forget everything either, but I also don't want us to go back to being nothing from this setback. I didn't cheat on you and there's an explanation for the lipstick, so please hear me out. I love you with all my heart, and I mean it wholeheartedly, and the fact I said something in that time of anger, something I deeply regret and wish that I had never said, is something that will haunt me. It'll haunt me till the end of time, I'm sure it will, so though I know a sorry isn't going to make up for everything but will you let me solve what I have caused? Let me try and rightfully gain you back?" 

Jimin voice filters through the silent corridor, as all the spectators watch waiting for Yn's verdict. Everyone waited with bated breaths as Yn opened her mouth, verdict ready. 

------------------------------

Did you all see the DYNAMITE teaser?!

Also the way everything thought Tae swore? I didn't even hear it till people started to point it out. It said 'funky song' BTW. 

As for the announcement:

In celebration of Dynamite coming in 2 days and also this book coming to an end soon, I'll be updating DAILY starting from today. This will hopefully help those who hate angst survive the next few updates. 

Anyway, thanks for reading! Love all your theories and comments. <3

P.s do you think Yn will forgive?