Enemy?

Cassie's Pov

We had left the Alpha and Yn together whilst I left with Jungkook and the others. It was completely silent when my mate decided to break the silence with a question.

"Cassie baby..."

"Yes..."

"Why do you look so happy? Not that I dont want you to be. It's just been a while since I have seen you smile so much. With everything going on you have been extremely stressed and busy but now you look like you just came out of a sauna."

I couldn't help laughing at my loves comparison. He knows I have never been to a sauna yet he's using that simile again.

"Mmm... I just feel like everything's better than it was before. I mean, a regret was leaving Yn alone there in that pack but now she's here, everything just feels right. I know for a fact Yn is going to be an amazing Luna. I'm sure of it. I can't wait till I can talk with her again. I just missed her, you know?"

Jungkook took me in his arms and swung me side to side while humming like he understood. Everything was perfect until we heard a large bang coming from the direction we came from. Both Jk, me and the others (Jin, Marie, Yoongi and Tae) looked at each other and then ran towards the noise.

On the way back there we ran into Yn. She had so much hatred in her eyes that it scared me. Yet, I could just about see another emotion in her eyes as she ran passed. There was a small amount of heartbreak and guilt in her eyes.

She ran passed me and the group without thinking of even stopping. It seemed like she hadn't even seen us. Just as I was about to go after her I saw Jimin come out of the room looking like the world had ended. All the boys ran up to Alpha asking what had happened but only 2 sentences continued to spill out of his mouth.

'She rejected me. She doesn't want me.'

I could tell the rest of the boys were shocked as I was. Yn rejected him? Yn did? That's not possible. Yn would never do that.

My emotion had probably taken over again as I grabbed Jimins collar in fury. "What the heck do you mean she rejected you? Yn would never do that! What the heck did you do?"

The boys and Jimin were surprised at my outburst as I could see Jk becoming concerned from the corner of my eyes. Those who talked to an Alpha with disrespect, without any permission from the Luna or alpha, would get executed on the spot. But I didn't care. Not for the execution. Or Jungkook's attempt at trying to take my hand to calm me down.

"Explain what happened Jimin!!! What did she say?"

I was furious. So much so I couldn't care about my whimpering wolf who was telling me I had a death wish. Or the fact I called him by his name without the alpha. It was forbidden to do unless you had permission from the alpha or his mate. Jimin had snapped out of his trance as he took my hand of his collar and then gave me a death glare before saying:

"If you weren't Kook's mate I wouldn't have hesitated to kill you right now. You are not to speak to me like that!"

His eyes had changed into their usual blankness that I wished would disappear. Though all I probably was to him was his best friends mate, to me he was a friend. Family. And now my best friends mate. I hated the way his eyes showed no emotion yet with yn his eyes were full of life and he was animated. Now again, he was cold. I wasn't going to let this happen. Both Yn and Jimin deserved a happy ending and I was going to make sure that was going to happen. With my new found confidence I again stood up against the Alpha knowing full well I was probably going to die for my disobedience.