First sight

Yn Pov

As I turned my head, I unwillingly was met with the eyes I was sure I would always adore. A whirlpool of swirled chocolate. That's what his eyes looked like to me. Dragging me deeper into its hallucinating spiral.

It had felt like time had stopped and there was no one else except me and him. Except us. My eyes were glued on to his own mesmerising orbs as foreign sparks rush through my body enhancing the euphoric feeling. It felt... right.

Unfortunately, I was forcefully snapped back to reality after hearing a furious growl from behind the tree that had collapsed. The wolves were still alive. That thought alone had the whole haven I was in seconds prior to morph into reality once again. His eyes were no longer my priority, nor was the feeling in my heart, but instead it was the instinct to survive.

Not even a few seconds later, one of the wolves jumped over the log, charging towards me with the intent to kill. To rip me in shreds with no mercy. Knowing that fact, which emitted from his whole body, I attempting to lift my heavy body of the ground. But I couldn't. My muscles were too exhausted to function. And when I looked up I already knew, it was too late.

This seemed to have awakened Crystal from her trance as she roared in my head "Yn run Now!! Or you're going to DIE!! Then that means I am gonna die. I don't want that!!"

My body refused to take any commands. I just froze. Its all over. I'm going to die. At least I will get to see mum, dad and Dan. And maybe even the little pups again. Rendering to my destiny, I closed my eyes, ready for the pain that was certainly going to hurt. Hurt more then the pain I had experienced over the last few months.

Waiting for the excruciating pain to course through me, prepared to scream in agony before falling into darkness, I couldn't stop the few tears that slid down my cheeks. I had promised to get revenge. But now it was over.

I waited. 

And waited with tense muscles for my ending.

But it never came.

Confused by what was happening, I opened my small eyes peaking through the space between my eyelids to see if the wolf was just playing with me, surprisingly, I was met with something unexpected. Something i was completely dumbfounded by. Someone had saved me. It was him.

Jimin pov

I was staring into her strong willed eyes feeling an indescribable sense of joy running through my body. I was astounded by her beauty despite the ripped and bloody clothes. When I realised the state of her clothes an indescribable feeling built up in me. A sense of protection. I knew I had to protect her and kill anyone who dared to harm her. As weird as it sounds, I was happy to see her despite her ripped clothes. I felt full of love and warmth I had not experience since losing them. Taehyung was right. This feeling proved she was my mate. MY mate. I finally found her.

As I was about to walk up to her, not wanting to miss a single second of her company and to cuddle her endlessly, her eyes darted to the left of her and showed fear deep within her trembling eyes and body. I followed her line of sight to meet a wolf that I had never seen before growling at her.

My blood was boiling and my wolf was going into protective mode over what I was witnessing. He was making my mate shiver in fear as her breathing seemed to be getting shallower with each step he took before her. I could see how defenceless and shattered she looked. There was no way anyone could defend themselves in her state.

The wolf charged towards my mate with full intent to kill her. I don't know what she did to make him so angry but that didn't matter to me. My body instinctively moved to protect my mate. My love. My luna. Anger was radiating from my body. I was ready to rip off his head and destroy his family if he laid a single claw on my Luna.

Instinctively, I raced as fast as lightning and attacked the wolf before he laid a finger on my mate. Full of anger, I pounced and clawed at the wolf with no mercy and was ready to tear his soul into shreds, but he was quickly joined by his companions. The wolves had probably noticed I wasn't a normal wolf but an Alpha as they began to back off slightly when met with my deadly Alpha glare. Just as I was about to pounce on to the group of wolves, as his fury had clouded mine and my wolfs' sense of sane judgement, we heard an angelic voice saying "Stop! Please dont kill them". She had her arms around my waist and her fingertips shook slightly as they held onto my fur. I felt a wave of spark which caused my body to relax.

I halted like the voice had said. I turned my head to look at the owner of the voice. I could see a mixture of emotions deep withing her orbs: exhaustion, fear, pity and adoration. In that moment, I turned back to the wolves to see they had left. I quickly mind linked Jungkook and the rest of the guards to go after them as I turned to look at my mate. She now had released me from her embrace, which I miss and her head was down whilst she was slightly shaking. At first I thought it was because of me as i was a big, muscle man whose wolf appearance wasn't the most friendly of faces in the world, but it wasn't.

I changed into my human form and knelt down to touch her and that's when i knew she wasn't afraid of me. Her hands were as cold as ice and her skin as pale as snow. I held her hand in attempt to warm them but she shook of my hand almost instantly. I felt rejected but i decided to not let my emotions get the better of me as I saw in her eyes a hint of fear when i lifted her head and realised she didn't trust me. Thankfully I told Jungkook and others to leave or this would be embarrassing as I, as an alpha, was about to act cute.

I sat infront of her and smiled waiting for her to lift her head back up to me. Then after she did I smiled whilst doing aegyo which made her laugh. Taking that as a hint of her warming up, I held out my hand to introduce myself. At first she ignored me but then I pouted slightly to which she look up to me and started laughing. A word similar to "cute" left her mouth and had caused me to flush a bright red. I looked at her again to see if i heard her correctly and I was met with a slight blush on her cheek, which mimicked mine perfectly. Shaking my head, I took the opportunity to introduce myself.

"Im Jimin. What's your name?"

__________________________________________________________________