Breakdown

Yoongi watched as Yn's eyes lingered onto Jimin's retreating figure. Her eye's lingered on his dishevelled hair and loose tie that swung around his neck as his figure retreated. But what Yoongi had not seen was the way Yn's eyes zoned in on a small smudge of red on his neck and shirt. How her heart fell to her stomach once she identified it as lipstick. Lipstick that wasn't hers. Lipstick stains that she had seen frequently whenever he returned late. Stains she wished she never identified. And though Yoongi had misunderstood the reason, he could feel Yn's heart break.

Yn had already told him how tough it has been for her the last few weeks. Explaining how Jimin neglects her for his own work, though she never mentioned the stains on his shirt. She would only hint at the topic hoping Yoongi would catch on. Even going as far as saying he was having an affair with his work. But Yoongi never caught on, even till now. But nonetheless Yoongi could understand why Yn had been worried about their relationship.

Saying that Yoongi also understood Jimin's side. With Yn's heat happening when it did, Jimin was forced to push all his work to one side for her needs. The meetings, paper work, events, planning and anything else that Jimin had to do over the week she was on her heat, was pushed back and had piled up. And now with Jimin back on his feet, he needs to catch up on not only those things but also carry on with the rest of the jobs his title entitles him to.

Being someone who knew both sides, Yoongi was like a judge. He had a choice between which side he thought was the correct and then make a decision to help or ignore the situation. And though originally he would stay neutral at all times, knowing Yn's feelings at this time, especially now of all times, he easily chose Yn's side. But now he had picked her side, he had to decide whether or not he should interfere and try to help, or leave it be and let them work out themselves.

He walked up to Yn, snapping her out of her gaze that was looking at the empty space Jimin was at minutes prior, correcting her gaze to look at him. And with small movements does he reach towards Yn, slowly pulling her into an embrace, hiding her from everyone's sights and whispering "It's okay to cry. Don't hold it in." And though Yoongi had doubts that he had read Yn wrong, when he felt moisture on his shoulder he knew that he was correct. Correct in reading Yn but also correct in thinking this situation was too deep for him to deal with himself. And for the first time in his life, Yoongi had no idea what to do but to let his instincts do the work.

Lowering down on to his knee's, Yoongi enveloped Yn's body with his larger frame, manoeuvring her body to click into his like a koala and its offspring, clingy and tight. Head delve deep into the crack between his shoulder blade and neck. Hands grasping onto his shirt like her life depending on it. His arms scoping under her knee's, effortlessly picking up her figure as though a father was singing a lullaby to his restless child.

And though this had caught the attention of the masses, no one spoke a word as Yoongi shot a look towards them. A look that pleaded it was not to be discussed or spread. One that told them to forget what they saw. So with a heavy heart and sobbing Yn, Yoongi made his way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to were he knew Yn would feel more at ease.

Making his way up the stair carefully yet with speed, in hope of not losing momentum or grip, Yoongi successfully made his way to his hideout. Roxy, who had followed under Yoongi's wish, opened the door to his genius lab letting Yoongi walk in before locking the door behind them.

"It's just us now." Yoongi whispered gently as he brushed Yn's hair out of her face, revealing her red swollen eyes. And though it broke their hearts to watch, the couple silently waited as Yn broke out in a dam full of tear and heart retching sobs, clutching at her heart as though the pain would disappear if she pulled it out. Each sorrowful sound was shaky and wavy, each sigh and sob tormenting the couple who could do nothing but watch as she teared into her jumper praying for the pain to disappear.

"Please.. Please... Make it stop.. I cant." The agony of each plea rips through the air as she grasps for oxygen that her body demands of her. Her eyes no longer focused on anything, shooting around the room as though looking for the light that would save her as she is swallowed by the darkness. Praying for someone to destroy the weight she felt on her chest, thus allowing her the freedom to once again breathe. Knowing that this right is too strip from her as she slams at her chest repeatedly feeling the fire in her chest relight but not extinguish.

She harshly gulps down the oxygen she manages to obtain, though the struggle seem like they are in vain. Her mind banging on the skull, blood and oxygen deficient, threatening to stop working if she didn't deliver what its needs. Hearing and sight disappearing and appearing like a yo-yo in constant play. The palpation of her heart loud and clear in her ear, heart, mind, warning her that her body was in urgent need of help.

And when her pleas finally start to dim, her breathing even out as her eyes drift off; her body shutting down, tired from the attack she just suffered, the couple watched as her eye rest onto her stomach, cradling it protectively with her arms. It was then they understood the pain she was suffering. And how the past weeks for her were. How the promises that Jimin swore to her those days, was shattered and betrayed in a heartbeat. "I'll be there every step of the way." " I'll always be by your side"

So when her body rocks lifelessly in Yoongi's grasps and he cradles her slowly in his arms, he takes the job that Jimin abandons unknowingly, wiping her tear stained face and wrapping her in a blanket staying by her side as she sleeps no longer with the pain weighing down on her shoulder.

"Do you think we should tell Jimin?" Roxy speaks quietly, ensuring that she doesn't wake the sleeping beauty. But try as she might, his name alone causes a frown to grace her features as she stirs in her sleep. Yoongi rocks her like a child, humming a tune he knew YN always found relaxing, as he watched the frown disappear and her body rest against his.

"No. We promised Yn we wouldn't. And at this moment YN needs people she trusts, so we can't go breaking a promise no matter the circumstances." Yoongi replies after he was sure YN was back into her slumber.

"So do you mean to say that you won't tell him about this either? What about the others? They are bound to see something is going on, especially when they saw Yn break down like that."

"For the time being, it's better if we keep everything a secret. YN wants to tell Jimin with her own words so we can't interfere with her wishes. If we tell anyone about what happened now, more questions will arise. If anyone asks, just keep it as her being wary of the Jumoon situation, nothing else."

Roxy nods at Yoongi's word even though she knows its better to let everything out. Having watched this pack since she's joined, she could feel herself drowning in the amount of secrets that everyone holds. Though they are close-knitted, Lucy could also see the secrets they held back, which ultimately is the reason why they all end up suffering later.

There was also the situation with Lucy 2 weeks ago. YN had seemed to have connected the dots on what was going on, but she never spoke about it saying that she needed evidence before she could tell anyone. Roxy had watched her look through all the books in the library looking for something, and even at one point asking her to collect some books from the old pack land knowing how dangerous that move was with Jumoon residing there secretly. Knowing Yn for a while, Roxy knew that she wasn't doing this to brag about later, but she also couldn't shake the feeling that Yn was isolating others from the situation. Almost like she was doing this to make up for something.

Whatever was going on and whatever was bound to happen, Roxy didn't like any of it. She had a feeling that something was brewing behind the scene. She felt like a puppet being controlled by the puppeteer pulling her strings. A puppeteer she had a feeling was currently smiling at the situation right now.

-------------------------------------------------