Truth or dare!

LONG CHAPTER

Whilst the girls laid the picnic blanket out near a tree to avoid the surprisingly scorching sun on a winters afternoon, the boys emptied out the basket of food and started to arrange it on the blanket. Much to the surprise of the girls, the boys did a really good job. The food seemed edible and scrumptious for the most part and there was a plethora of food. From main meals to dessert, there was everything. 

Having set everything out the girls were about to sit down until the boys stopped them. It seemed they wanted to pick names out of a hat to decide the places everyone sat at. All the girls exchanged looked as they all thought it was a stupid and unnecessary idea. Why can't they just sit down wherever they want?

The girls were the ones that picked out the boy names from the hat. As there were 7 boys and 5 girls it wasn't equally split between boys and girls. Surprisingly the girls all sat next a boy on each side of them and all mates were separated.

 The seating plan was:

Much to the surprise of the girls the boys have seemed to make this random

Much to the surprise of the girls the boys have seemed to make this random. At one point all the girls thought that the boys were up to something as they were all exchanging suspicious looks between each other as the names were put in a hat and girls started to pull out the boy they were suppose to sit near.

After everyone was seated the group played rock,paper, scissors to decide who would serve the food to everyone else. To make it fair the girls played with each others whilst the boys were vs each other. One boy and one girl were decided on. The two were Flora and Hoseok. They played once again to decide who would clean up at the end and it ended up being YN and Jimin. Yn didn't mind cleaning up as the boys made the food but she wasn't very keen on the idea of having Jimin around whilst she was still debating on whether or not she should trust him or not. She had accepted that he had an effect on her but still didn't 100% trust him when he said he had nothing to do with the attack. YN knows what she saw was the Bangtan mark on that man's and Lucy's arm that night she escaped. That mark can only be given by an alpha and not to mention HE mentioned Jimin's name. There has to be a reason for it. It couldn't be a coincidence that his name popped up after the pack was attacked and that HE mentioned having to return to this land. This thought made Yn shiver with disgust as the slight thought of being with that thing in the same territory made her feel like she had millions of insects crawling all over her skin. She just needs to stay here until she got what she wanted. And she will go to any lengths to do that. Even fake feelings for Jimin. She needed revenge and wasn't planning on going anywhere until that was done.

To avoid thinking about Jimin and her relationship, Yn focused on the people around her instantly making eye contact with Jimin who happened to be right in front of her. Much to the astonishment of jimin and Yn herself, both of them smiled at each other at the same time then spoke instantaneously causing both to giggle and look away from each other. It was times like these YN's mind is in turmoil. She knows it's the mate bond that make her feel all flustered but she feared deep down that it was something else. Something like an attachment of sorts. Something that made yn confused and distant. Something she didn't want to feel. After all she learnt through hardship that becoming attached was useless. The more attached you become to someone the more it'll hurt when they are gone. Why feel that pain if you can avoid it? The less you are attached to someone the easier it is to let them go. This thought dominated Yn's thoughts thus she never let anyone come close to her heart and was determined to not let that change.