Change

Yn froze. 

So much information was dancing around in her head. 

His name. 

His pack.

His family.

But the only thing that Yn's mind did register was one name: Park Jimin. 

Fury flew through her veins as she was met with the exact conclusion she had reached prior. After spending time here she had slowly been cast under a spell that made her doubt her hatred toward Jimin but now that hatred was back in full force. Not only was THAT man a family member of Jimin but Jimin knew exactly who he was and never told her! 

He said that he would find who it was and make them pay yet he hadn't done anything despite the week and a half she's been here. This was filed 1 month before she even came here and no one said anything to her, much less did anything to about him. 

The picnic.

The games.

It was all there to distract her and she fell for it knowing that! They knew that this person killed her pack but no one ever told her despite telling her that they would help her. 

Yn's hands tightened around the paper in her hand crumpling it. The rage with in her couldn't be quelled and she knew that. Before making a scene she left, running to her room. On the way she bumped into Lily who looked at her in confusion and then worry.

"Are you okay? Why do you look so....betrayed?"

"I'm going to my room. I don't feel so good. Goodnight." 

YN scurried passed Lily making sure that she doesn't stop her from getting as far away as possible from here. She felt suffocated. She needed time to digest everything.

Rushing back to her room, Yn locked the door to avoid anyone coming in and then ran straight for the bathroom which seemed like a sanctuary to her. It was the one place Yn could finally put down her mask without being judged and let the emotions out. Water from the shower could mask the tears that would run down her face, wash the filth that stuck to her body, calm her beating heart and, most importantly, the bathroom was the only place she could be completely alone. A place where no one else could enter to see her so weak and broken. Because that was what she was. BROKEN.

That night Yn had let out the emotions that she held deep down in her heart. 

Letting the water do it's job of cleaning any of her weakness. 

As tears to her is a sign of weakness. 

A sign that showed how hurt she was by what she saw.

Though Yn didn't want to believe that she was becoming attached to Jimin, the tears she shed that night was enough proof that she was attached to him. 

Something inside her wanted to believe that it was not true, but it was true. It had to be. Even Crystal had stopped annoying Yn to go to Jimin.

 She didn't try to convince Yn that Jimin wasn't the bad guy, and that was the one thing Yn needed. 

She needed someone to tell her that jimin isn't the brother of that man.

 That he had nothing to do with her packs demises.

 But what she wanted most, was someone to tell her that Jimin didn't lie to her and broke her trust. 

'No one will ever want you after I'm done with you.'

Those words held so much credibility now that it made Yn laugh. 

"I really was stupid to believe I would get a happily ever after... I don't deserve one."

The next morning, Jimin attempted to talk to yn after she suddenly disappeared after getting some glasses. He couldn't shake off this feeling that something was wrong and he held himself back from running around the house looking for her. He searched the whole floor after finding her room empty. The sickening feeling of abandonment returned. He knew something was wrong.

As Jimin was about to run downstairs to find her, Yoongi interrupted and dragged him to his office. He thought Jimin was escaping work and refused to listen to Jimins excuse of being late. 

Knowing it was impossible to escape Yoongi's death grip and sharp eagle like eyes, Jimin decide that he would look for Yn straight after work. Nothing bad could happen in a short amount of time, right?

Yn, on the other hand, was in the living room getting ready to play the game against Jungkook she promised. Though she felt betrayed, she didn't want to make someone else feel what she felt. She promised Jungkook a game and she wasn't going to break it. 

Yn and Jungkook play like they did yesterday with Yn being in the lead. Jungkook was concentrating. He really needed to win. He had made a bet with Taehyung who said that he would't win against Yn, and he was going to prove him wrong and get his prize.

The two were completely enthralled in the game until Yn spots Jimin in her peripheral sight. The feeling from yesterday were all coming strong and the need to get him back was growing. She had not felt this much hatred in a while.

Having completely forgotten about the game at hand, Yn stops moving leading to her dying and Jungkook beating her. Yet Jungkook felt no sense of victory. His head snapped to Yn about to complain about the way she lost until he saw her eyes which where flashing between her brown eyes and red fiery eyes. Jungkook follows Yn's stare to see her looking at Jimin with hatred.

Jungkook and Tae shared a glance as their eyes hooded over mind linking each other. After a very fast conversation the two decide to ask about her sudden change. Yn automatically shakes her head, refusing to answer anything. 

Standing up Yn says that she's leaving as she sees Jimin approaching the group. Wanting to avoid him she quickly walked pass him only for Jimin to grab her arm. Much to everyone's surprise, Yn vigorously shakes it off sending a disgusted look to Jimin. The rooms atmosphere tensed and  the temperature suddenly dropped considerably. The most shocked was Jimin who looked at Yn with a bit of hurt as he wondered about her sudden change of attitude. He thought they were getting along. 

Jimin not being able to understand what's going on asks Yn what was wrong? 

Jungkook and Taehyung were also curious for the sudden change in Yn. At first they thought that she was on her girl days or pregnant but then ruled out the two as Yn just snicker and rolls her eyes as she leaves. She stops just before she leaves the room and looked straight into Jimin's eyes and harshly spits,

"It was a mistake to trust you."

Leaving the room and slamming the door behind her, Yn left 3 stunned boys behind. One who feels like he has lost his world and couldn't help having a tear escape his eyes.

With the heart breaking scene that was taking place in the living room, someone was silently watching this scene without anyone realising. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------