Suspicious

"Minnie please. It'll only take a second. I really need to talk to you." Yn pleaded for the 100th time. Jimin had returned to change his clothes before running off back to a meeting. Yn knew how important his work was, but she really needed to talk to him. There was something she had to tell him.

"I'm sorry Muffin, but it'll have to be later. I'm going to be late if I don't move now." Jimin pulls on his white collar blouse, quickly buttoning it up. Yn walks over to him with his tie, helping him put it on whilst he finished with the buttons on his sleeve. 

"You said that last time and we never talked. It'll only take-" Yn tried again as she tightened the tie and passed him his blazer. "I'm really sorry, but I'll make it up to you, okay?" Jimin didn't wait for a reply as he placed a quick peck on Yn's forehead before rushing out of the door. 

"That's exactly what you said last time too." Yn mumbled before sitting back on the bed in defeat. It had been a month since her heat and 2 weeks since Lucy died, and in that whole month after her heat Jimin has not spent more than 10 minutes with her. 

As selfish as it sounded, she wanted him to stop working and stay with her. Even if it was for half an hour each day. She wanted him to look at her for more than a few second and spend sometime talking to each other like they used to. The talk before sleep whilst drying each others hair sessions had ceased once again as soon as Yn heat had ended.

Now he would come back at stupidly late or early times, depending on how you see it, sometimes drunk whilst others so shattered he would fall asleep without changing. And then the next morning when Yn would wake up, he wasn't there. In his place would always be the same letter saying he was going to work and that she should be careful. The scariest part is when he sometimes doesn't write the words I love you at the bottom. It makes Yn wonder the worst. Is he fed up of her?

Yn takes a shaky breath, as she glides her hand over her stomach. She wipes the tears off with the other before putting on a brave smile and walking downstairs. She makes her way to the kitchen, wanting to find something to eat for her hungry monster. As she walks in she see's Roxy, Jin, Marie, Cassie and Lily all sat at the table talking. 

"Morning guys." Yn says as she makes her way into the kitchen. Everyone replies, some sleepier and grumpier than others but nonetheless filled with love. "Want to eat with me, Yn? I can't finish it all on my own." Cassie grumbled as she made space next to her so Yn could move a chair in between her and Roxy. Yn smiles and nods making her way to Cassie. 

Roxy moves off her chair giving it to Yn as she pulls another one to her space. "Thanks." Yn smiles gratefully to Roxy who reincorporates it with a 'no problem' before they both sit down. They turn to Cassie, to only jump in shock as they see Cassie look at them accusingly. "You two are acting weird." Cassie deduces, catching the attention of everyone else in the kitchen.

"What are you talking about Cassie? We are acting like we always do." YN replies as she asks Jin if she can have a glass of milk. "See you are acting weird. You never have milk! It's always coffee." Cassie exclaims happily as though she was just handed a candy. "There's nothing weird about it, Cassie. Everyone has urges to have different things once in a while. Like how you're have a sunny-side up instead of scrambled egg like you always have. It's the same thing." Yn defended as Jin handed her a cup of warm milk. 

"No it-" Cassie tried to complain but Yn's previous comment was too strong of an argument to counter. "Fine. But I still think you two are hiding something." "Say whatever you want but there's nothing going on Cassie." Roxy says as she takes a bite out of her pancake. Cassie grumbles before returning back to her plate. She watches as Yn eats the beans and toast but doesn't come anywhere near the egg. She halves the egg using her knife before lifting it and putting it on Yn's side. 

"Here, I can't finish it all. Plus you like your egg like this." Cassie watches as Yn smiles but it's tight and fake. She shoots a glance at Roxy whose eyes widen before she picks up the runny egg carefully away from Yn's plate to hers. "What-" Cassie says as Roxy takes the egg in one bits swallowing it with a face that screams disgust. "Now I know somethings going on. You hate egg, Roxy. Especially ones with runny yolk. So why did you take-" 

"We're back!" The door to the kitchen slams open as Jungkook comes running in tackling Cassie. He picks her up effortlessly, covering her with kisses. "I missed you so much." Roxy and Yn release a small sigh before they turn to the others who have arrived. Everyone was back except Jimin and Yoongi, who had to stay behind to finish off the tasks. 

"Have you all finished eating?" Taehyung question as he pulled Lily into his lap. "We've finished yep, but Flora is nowhere to be seen." Lily answered as she placed a chaste kiss on his lip. "Talking about Flora, where's Namjoon? Haven't seen him for a few days." Cassie asked, forgetting about what she was talking about previously with Yn and Roxy. "Oh Flora was on her heat a few days ago. Namjoon said it was coming to an end any day now so.." Hoseok trailed off as everyone nodded in understanding.

"I'm so glad I don't need to go through mating season this time." Maria mumbled in relief as she rubbed her pruding stomach. "Yeah, but you do have to give birth so that another thing." Lily commented, making Maria grumble. "So not looking forward to that." Everyone laughed at Marie before small chatter resumed. "Tell me about it." Another thought before turning as Yoongi walk through the door, with a dishevelled Jimin behind him.

Yn and Jimin made eye contact for a few seconds, before Jimin makes his way to her. He takes her into his embrace, placing a quick kiss onto her forehead with a small "I'm home" before he disappears again.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Eid Mubarak to everyone- I realise I'm a day late.

Anyway it looks like things are becoming tense between Jimin and Yn again. I wonder what will happen next? Angst warning ;)

Borahae!