Love

18+ Chapter. Kinda.

"I can't take anymore of this! I swear if someone asks me about mating and having pups one more time, they're going to regret it!" YN growled as she slammed the door of her and Jimin's bedroom.

It had been a whole week since the end of the tournament and fight at the training field. Yn had gain quite a reputation as a strong and powerful Luna who also showed not much mercy to those she didn't like. Which was true. Yn never liked putting on fake smiles when she clearly hated someone, which was hardly ever because hate's a strong word, but when she didn't like you she made it obvious. Due this the other packs in the werewolf kingdom had came over the last few days to see this interesting Luna and try to curry her favour. Something both Yn and Jimin hated.

They hardly had anytime together and were always caught up with some old Alpha's and elders praising them to try and 'lick their furs'. Or they would ask about having pups and mating as they could see that Yn wasn't marked. It started of being a harmless question but now both Yn and Jimin had lost count of the amount of time the same question and conversation on that topic has came up. 

Truth be told, it had done more bad than good. It just made YN even more reluctant to get Jimin to mark her as everyone's eyes were on them. Something Jimin was losing patience on. He respects Yn's decision of waiting and doesn't mind the wait, but he could feel how close the time was to marking each other before this whole fiasco. He could remember the conversation they had after the tournament before they fell asleep. How Yn said that she really wanted to be one and have his mark on her soon. The joy he and ChimChim felt that night was out of this world. They could barley get to sleep. But now with everyone's interference, it had made YN doubt the decision and Jimin wasn't happy. 

It wouldn't be long before both burst.

"Babe. You okay?" Jimin walked in with a formal attire, strolling to his sulking mate. Jimin knew how nosy those Luna's were and having to leave Yn to them whilst he talked to the Alpha's was something he had no control over but he hated it. He could see how uncomfortable YN was with them and them always forcing things on her and it took everything in him not to yell at them.

"Yes. Just tired. Can we cuddle?" Yn sighed as she rolled to her side of her bed in the floral dress she was wearing. She knew how hard a Luna's job was but she was already tired of it. All she wanted was to be with Jimin and the others. Not sitting in awkward talks with Luna's twice her age who were asking about private matters.

"You don't need to ask. Of course." Jimin nearly ran to the bed which made YN laugh. She stuck her hands out making grabby finger movements like a baby to which Jimin very happily melted into. The two sat in silence and appreciated their bodies flushed together with their scents mingling together in the air. It was the first time in a week, apart from at night, the two were able to have some alone time. They didn't realise how much they missed each others touch until they were forced to separate.

"How much longer?" Yn mumbled breaking the silence. Jimin instantly understood her and place his lips on her forehead.

"Not much. I sent the last group off before I came for you and there is only one more Alpha pair leaving this afternoon. After that there'll be just us again." 

Both Jimin and Yn released a sigh of relief before bursting into quiet laughter. Finally everyone was leaving. 

Hearing the happy news and not being able to hold herself much longer, Yn placed her lips on Jimin's plump ones. Surprised at the sudden kiss, Jimin smiled before melting into his mates lips. They weren't able to kiss or even hold each other apart from hand linking infront of the guests, so the two were really frustrated. I mean the two had been inseparable since they made up so this change was truly taking a toll on them.