Trap

Part 2 of today's updates. Please read chapter surrender before this.

-:Alpha, we're here.:- Jungkook informed as his wolf pointed towards a cabin with its snout. -:According to our spies, he hasn't left the cabin and spends most of his time in one room.:-

Jimin hums looking at the battered wood, which stood strong despite it looking like it would topple over with a puff of breath. His heart ached slightly wondering why his brother chose this life over everything he had back home, but didn't let that sentiment ruin his plan. He was going to make him pay for everything he did to Yn, Chloe and all his victims.

And when Jimin made sure he was held accountable for his crimes, then he would think about whether or not he wanted a relationship with him. Despite knowing that the Jumoon he once knew was long gone, he couldn't help but hold onto the little hope that he was still the same brother he once looked up too. Somewhere down there he was hurting and just wanted some help.

-:Everyone is in place, Alpha. We have surrounded the premises. :- Taehyung reported from the other side of the hill with his faction. Jimin prepared a reply, ready to give an okay to Taehyung before his voice entered his mind again. -:But there are two unidentified people walking into the cabin. They are carrying what looks like two first aid bags. Do you want us to stop them?:-

Jimin's wolf head popped out slowly from behind the bush he was hidden in, looking out to see exactly what Taehyung had reported. And though something inside him told him to try and stop the duo from entering or the outcome would be detrimental, he knew there was nothing they could do with them already so close to the cabin.

-: Leave them, they are too close to the target already. It's not safe. Did they see anyone though?:- Jimin asked, knowing smelling them wouldn't be a problem as the duo smelled like humans. -:No Alpha. Everyone was already hidden when they first arrived. :-

-:Okay good. Keep it like that. We can't move until the timing is right.:-  They had planned this for 1 week with no rest, and were not going to let a small change cause everything to crumble down.-:Yes Alpha:-

After going through a few more reports from the other factions, Jimin stayed on alert as he rested, listening to the never ending barrage of mind links coming from Yn. And though he wanted to reply to each and every one of them, not only did the shear amount restrict him from doing so, he also couldn't risk slipping into his haven in the middle of a warzone.

-:Is that a goofy smile I see. In a middle of a warzone? Now I can proudly say, I have seen it all.:- A voice intrudes into Jimins mind as he was too busy soaking up the attention Yn was giving him.

-: Are you trying to quote someone Hyung? Cause if you are, you're failing at it. :- Jimin replies sassily, slightly upset at the fact he was interrupted in the middle of Yns cute tantrum. She was upset over that he was replying despite him hearing everything. And Jimin just found it so cute to the point it just made him want to carry on 'ignoring' her.

-: One, I'm not quoting anybody. And two, tell my best friend and your mate to stop mind linking everyone. It's getting chaotic and not being able to answer back to anything is making me feel bad :-

-: I can't tell her anything either remember. And also she's currently doing some Luna duties, though she's also spending time cursing us to death before taking back that wish and cursing us to get back home soon so she could kill us instead:- Jimin replied back, his laugh being transmitted through the mind link too.

-: That's my Bestie for you.:- Yoongi answered back proudly, sending a bloating amount of pride through the link to Jimin. -:One she's mine ,so hands off-you have Roxy already. And two, what's a paropia plant?:- Jimin defensively linked back.