Amend

"C-can you guys feel Yn?" Jimin's voice shook as he turned to the boys, body tense as he couldn't feel anything from his bond with Yn. His voice caught the attention of everyone as they all focused on the bond they had with their Luna. But just like Jimin they felt nothing. All that was there was the talk between Jumoon and Yn. 

"I can't feel anything" The boys whispered, eyes meeting in understanding, before they all broke out into a sprint. This wasn't the time to be worrying about council meetings or wondering the worse that could happen, they had to get home fast. 

As they made their way out of the building, Namjoon eyes land on his mate, thankfully not injured, as he dragged her from her muff along with everyone else, much to Ina's disappointment. The guards made way, all baring their head in submission as Jimin growled at them for their disrespect towards Flora and Marie. With one word regarding the wolves receiving a punishment from him later, all 9 of them set off back to their pack.

Cassie's voices filters through the bond, -:Hurry:- as one image pops up in everyone's mind. Roxy had a gnash going across her collar bone, where Yoongi's mate mark was, and was in a chock hold. Whilst Yn was covered in blood, holding her arm in discomfort, as she let Crystal free before the mind link was forcefully shuts off.  Taehyung and Jungkook yelped out in pain as they couldn't get their mate to respond to their call, meaning they were either unconscious or dead. And though the duo prayed that the latter wasn't true, the agony that they felt through the bond was nipping away at their hope. 

As for Yoongi, his heart plummet to his stomach as the sight of his injured mate helpless in another mans wake, and the sight of Yn painfully shifting despite her pregnancy and wounds. And he knew if he didn't make it in time to save either of them, he was never going to live it down. He had lost Roxy once and wasn't going to let it happen again. And everyone agreed. 

With new found determination, the group sped up, pushing their wolves to the max as their paws pounded the earth beneath them, beating it to a pulp. And though Jin stayed up to speed with the rest of the group, his wolf took a more gentle approach to it's running as Marie laid on its back. 

Jimin was the fastest out of the whole group, despite feeling the most dread amongst the group. Unlike the others who could feel their mate, Jimin couldn't feel anything from his bond with YN. He tried to think positively and not of the worse but Cassie's image continued to haunt him seeing the exhaustion and torment on Yn's face. And it also didn't help the last thing he felt through the bond from Yn was a truck load of tortuous pain.

(ʘ‿ʘ)¯\_( ◉ 3 ◉ )_/¯(ʘ‿ʘ)

It was like a blood bath. All Yn could feel and see was pain and blood. Being the Luna of a pack came with it perks and its downsides. And this was one of the times the downsides shone. Apart from her throbbing head and aching shoulder, Yn could also feel every single spec of pain from her pack. This included those who were taken down and killed, to those who were shaking in fear whilst being cornered. She could feel and see it all. 

Her heart and mind was connected to each member and as one was taken down, she too was ripped apart. So seeing one fall after another, her body was the embodiment of death. One that was sat still yet reeked of ending. 

Struggling to keep her eyes open and her body upright, Yn slouched, her eyes blankly watching what was taking place all at once. And one thought came to her mind as she looked at the scenes that flashed before her eye's: this was her fault. 

Her existence was the cause of all this. 

Jimin was right to see her as an annoyance. Because she was one.

She now understood why he was so annoyed at her.

It almost made her laugh at how blind she was to think she could be happy. Being with Jimin and in this pack surrounded by everyone who looked up to her and loved her made her forget that her life was far from perfect. Her life was full of death and darkness, one that mimicked the clouds that always hovered above her. A curse that she inflicted on everyone that so much as looked her in the eyes.

But she also couldn't forget the brief happiness she had experienced whilst here. The picnic with everyone, the truth or dare game they played, the date that Jimin took her out on, Jin's dramatic cry when he lost to her in Mario kart, everything that she would have not experienced if she hadn't stumbled across the border. So as selfish as it was she was thankful that she got to experience something in her life that made her feel normal. And because of that she knew she couldn't give up. 

Everyone here was suffering because she joined this pack, selfishly wanting to be happy. And therefore it was her responsibility to make sure that her selfish decision didn't destroy the lives that she had forced herself into. 

-:Crystal, I need your help:- Yn asked determined, once again asking for help instead of suffering alone. 

-:I'm always here to help. But lets be careful,okay?:- Crystal replied instantly. Though she felt extremely weak, she too knew that this had to end.

With one silent hum back to Crystal and one last glance at her stomach, Yn close her eyes imagining her wolf. She knew there was a massive risk in turning whilst carrying but she also knew if she didn't turn more innocent lives would be lost. Lives that she had forced her way into. So with a heavy heart and never ending inner-turmoil, her bones cracked and shifted as Crystal was let free.

It was a risk. A risk that put her and her child in danger, and one that gave Jumoon exactly what he wanted but it was the only possible route open. So when Crystal growled at Jumoon, who happily turned towards her dropping Roxy who coughed out in agony, Yn knew this was her only chance to make amends. She was going to take down Jumoon or die trying. 

---------------------------------------------