Return of Lucy

YN Pov

It had been 3 weeks since the crowning ceremony. 3 weeks since I announce Roxy's existence. 3 weeks since Yoongi found out his mate was alive. And 3 weeks since Yoongi nearly went on a rampage after finding out Roxy was suppose to be Jumoon's fiance. 

As the words had left my mouth, Yoongi's face quickly formed to one of anger and disgust. He had shot up faster than he had ever done so before, as he made his way towards the window to find Jumoon himself. Obviously I didn't let him and thankfully Jimin interfered just in time to stop Yoongi from doing something reckless. It was the first time anyone had seen Yoongi this agitated and downright pissed. Honestly it frightened both me and Jimin.

Thankfully, after a few useless attempts at escaping Yoongi gave up and went slack. I could still see the pain in his eyes and the way he was determined to have some sort of revenge, but it wasn't anything to worry about. What did scare me and Jimin was how he broke into tears again and huddled into both mine and Jimins grasps. Neither of us said anything as we held our Beta and best friend who quietly sobbed to himself. Minutes had passed as Yoongi finally calmed before pushing away from us. His eyes were now much darker than before and his nose was no longer pink but a harsh red. 

What we didn't expect was for him to smile at us before standing up. Both me and Jimin copied the action as Yoongi took me into a hug again. 

"She'll come back, won't she?" His words were muffled as his mouth was on my shoulder, but I had heard it nonetheless as the aura of hope radiated of him.

"Of course she will. I made her promise she will. And when she does, she'll never leave you."

My words gave him reassurance as he smiled at me again giving me a small thank you before leaving to go to is room. He got permission of Jimin who gladly accepted considering he knew the pain of not having a mate around. As Yoongi left I was swooped into Jimin's embrace as he asked, 

"How long have you known about Yoongi's mate setback?"

His question was vague.

One that many would never understand or interpret incorrectly, but he was my mate and I understood exactly what he meant.

"Yoongi had told me soon after I found out Jumoon was your brother. It was his attempt to tell me that I should love and accept you as my mate." 

Jimin just hummed before asking once again, "Will she really come back? I don't like seeing Yoongi so broken. He deserves the world."

I agreed a hundred percent with what he said. All the boys and girls deserve the world, though sometimes they get on my nerves,  but definitely Yoongi.

"Of course she will. I bonded her to this pack so she'll have to come whether she wants to or not, but don't worry she accepted coming here. I'm sure she'll come soon." Jimin nodded before we both went back to the party like nothing happened. It had been a long day.

But I wouldn't have thought at the time how true my words were. And how quick they would become true.

.

.

In the 3 weeks since the crowning and Yoongi reveal, a lot had happened. I had officially started working as Luna so more paper work, more meetings and much more attention. Yay!( Note the sarcasm).  It had gotten to the point where I hated my name. I couldn't turn a corner without a 'YN' or 'Luna Yn'.

I understood that it wasn't their fault but I wished people would let me think for a second without calling out for me. My stress levels were going through the roof. Now I understood what Jimin was always going through. And here I thought the week with Yoongi wasn't that bad. This. This was hell.