First sight (Jm)

Jimin POV

Another day filled with paper work and damn complaints. It wasn't my job as the Alpha to do the paper work regarding the packs complaints, it was my Luna's job. Unfortunately, she hasn't turn up yet. I was starting to get tired of waiting for her to appear in front of me. I didnt have the time to go looking for her, though I was impatient to start my own love life and family. I was so desperate for her to appear that I would mark her the second I saw her to ensure she was mine forever. I hated the fact that pretty much everyone else in the pack had found their mate except me-the Alpha.

"Are they 2 year old's?! Why are they disputing over a half eaten biscuit?!!" I slammed my hands on the desk frustrated from an adult fight over a biscuit. I slumped in my chair and pass my hand through my hair. It was then i heard a small giggle from the corner of my office.

"What are you laughing about, Taehyung?" I questioned irritated at the young boy infront of his desk. He continued to laugh as he replied "Nothing Alpha. J-just-" not being able to hold his laugh he starts laughing again..

"Just what?" I was slightly more annoyed now as he refused to answer me the first time. Im notorious for my lack of patience in pack, no in the whole wolf kingdom...

" Just you have been acting like-" But before Tae could finish his sentence, someone barged in through the door. It was Jungkook.

"Alpha! Trespassers have entered the land. One is being chased by other wolves from rogue territory." He announced as he entered in a rushed manner. I mean he didn't even knock.

"Again? Jungkook gather the rest of the guards and leave some here just in case the trespassers are able to breakthrough our defences. As for the rest, have them capture ALL the trespassers!" I replied as I completely forget about the previous matter that was being discussed.

"Yes Alpha! But the wolf that's being chanced hasn't transformed into her wolf form, she's still in human form. What shall we do?" Jk shockingly revealed in which me and Tae in unison questioned to no one in particular

"What!!! Is she trying to get herself killed?"

Still confused with the situation infront of me I begin to think of what this wolf could be thinking. Everyone knows that being in your wolf form is more beneficial than human form when being chased. Regardless of the situation and this weird feeling inside me I ordered Jungkook to:

"Capture them all. They are still trespassing. We will punish them all regardless. Now go!"
"Yes alpha!" Jungkook leaves in a hurry as I gets ready to leave after him.
"What should I do?" Tae inquired as I was about to step out of the door.

"Stay here and keep an eye on things along with Yoongi hyung."

"Okay!" Tae replied in a jolly tone which would usually get him a scolding fro not being serious during work. But he is my friend and beta so he can get away with some offences.
Leaving the pack home I make my way to the beginning of the forest which was where the intruders are currently running around in, like it's a playground. I speed through the forest in wolf form to the location where the trespassers were making a mess in my territory. As I was getting closer I could feel my wolf begin to become unsettled. Almost as though it felt something was wrong. Or maybe right?

I stopped in my tracks when I reached the location. It didn't take long for my wolf to become even more enlightened when I saw a beautiful girl standing behind a tree out of breath. All I could think of was how stunning she was despite her ripped clothes and a few ashes on the her face. I felt a warmth I had never felt before deep down in my heart. A warmth that was without a doubt threatening my Alpha appearance to melt like an ice cream on a hot sunny day.

My thoughts were interrupted when she turned her fragile head and looked deep in to my chocolatey brown eyes with her shocked enthral eyes. It was at that instant I understood my temptation towards her. My wolf whispered the words I never thought he would say in to my head:

"Mate"

-----------------------------------------------------------