Alone?

Yn dashed, clutching desperately onto her stomach that was pinging in pain, trying to find somewhere to rest knowing her heart had already sustained enough damage. Limping, she reached the guest room, seeing as she couldn't bring herself to return back to her own, slamming the door behind her and locking it.

"If you have time to irritate me then go and do something productive with your life instead of always acting like a victim and gaining pity!"

Jimin's words played freshly in her head. Reminding her of the hatred he had shown in his eyes, as he spat poison at her, not caring to see how each syllable ripped her to pieces, tearing her and leaving her defenceless to infection. 

I irritate him. 

I'm annoying.

I'm not a good soulmate.

I act like a victim. 

I gain pity. 

Yn couldn't stop the dark chuckle she held in as she looked up through blurry eyes seeing a clear, untouched cotton ceiling, so white nothing like her life. Now she thought about it, her whole life had never been white. It was always black and dark, just like her. She understood why Jimin thought of her like that now. Annoying. Pitiful. Victim.

She couldn't hold the heartbreak any longer as she fell to the floor in a dishevelled heap as her grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears. Body wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears, no longer stored away but free for the world to see. Streams of tears flowed faster than her heartbeat. Tears spilt over and flowed down her face like a river escaping a dam. Her eyes bled with pain as moans escaped her lips through the suppressed sound of hiccups. 

She could hear her friends, knocking on the door desperately, trying their best to convince her to open up. But try as they might, Yn's pain was too deep for mere calls to get through to her broken heart. Her body shakes as she relives the pain she battles days prior, praying this wouldn't effect her or them in anyway. But she knew. She knew that all this pain was only tearing at their weak hearts, and this made her feel even more distraught.

And as she tried to control her breathing, knowing that they needed her more than anyone else, she was engulfed in a warm embrace. "Shh. Its okay, Yn. I've got you." And when he rubbed her back in comfort, she knew that she was not alone. "Y-Yoongs. I-". She mumbled incoherent things through her hands and choked on her sobs as she stared at her best friend and brother from another mother in hurt, hoping he could do something about the pain she was feeling.

Tears of pain running down her cheeks as deep emotions stirs with no other outlet but through her long-lasting sobs, hitting her chest so the fire would extinguish and she was free to breath. She could feel the acid in her throat and was sure she would vomit it up if not calmed soon. And as she clasped on to Yoongi, who held her close, murmuring sweet words that her lover should be saying instead, Yn's emotion placates as she calms under his sweet addictive voice. 

"It's okay. We'll find a way through this. You're a strong girl. And right now more than anytime someone needs you to stay strong and fight." He lift Yn's face smiling gently at her, wiping her tears with his soft fingertips, before placing a small friendly kiss on her forehead. 

"Thank you." Yn simply replied as Yoongi pick her up gently placing her on the bed, before running to the bathroom. "How did you get in here anyway?" She asked after a bit as Yoongi reappeared from the bathroom with a first aid kit.

"We jumped through the window. Well I pulled him up. He's not flexible at all." A new voice chimed. "Roxy.."

"Hey, babygirl. How you doing?" Roxy moved towards the bed, ignoring the harmless glare Yoongi was shooting her for the previous comment. "I could be better, to be honest." Yn replied as she lay down, rubbing her stomach and chest. "I'm sure you would. It's not my place to choose for you, but don't take anything he said to heart okay? Everyone can say something that they don't mean from time to time, especially when they are upset or-"

"I know. But it also means that it's something they thought about or is how they truly feel. When in deep emotion, your filters are no longer working, so everything you truly feel is released. That's how he see's me and you can't change that." Yn sighed as she lifted her sleeve, revealing a cut from the glass. "That's not-" And though Roxy tried to counter what she had said, it was true. In times of great worry or distress, people tend to show there true colours the most.

"Even so, that doesn't change the fact that he loves you Yn. We all have flaws, and this is just one of Jimin's flaws. And if you don't love him for it, is it truly love between you two?" Yoongi questions, as he passes the first aid kit to Roxy. Yn doesn't reply this time as she looks down at her lap in thought. Was this feeling between Jimin and her love? Or was it there way of thinking it was because they wanted something to hold their crumbling relationship?

"Okay lets leave this topic for now." Roxy says as she slams the box lid down. "I checked everything, including that, and thankfully your fine. The blood we saw was from your arm." Yoongi and Yn released a sigh of relief as Yn smiles and taps her stomach. "I'm sorry for the worry." She whispers. Roxy and Yoongi smile before taking her into a hug.

As Yn continues to rub her stomach, Yoongi spots the tears in Roxy's eyes. Quickly guessing the meaning of the tears, Yoongi opens the mind link to Roxy only. -:What's the truth? Are they really-?:- He stops unable to finish the sentence.

Roxy looks at Yoongi, eyes full with tears and with a small shake of her head, Yoongi understood. It was a nightmare come true. -:They're weak. One more. One more breakdown like this, then-:- Roxy stops, taking a break to breath ending the conversation and releasing Yn from her hug and smiling.

 "I think it's better if we let the other girls in too now. Or they are going to think that we abandoned them." YN nodded at Roxy's confession, as she walks to the door. 

As soon as the door clicks, signalling it was unlocked, a herd of girls came barrelling in straight to Yn. "You're welcome." Roxy mumbles as she makes her way to Yoongi's arms after locking the door again.  She needed the support now, or she knew she would collapse.

"Yn! Oh my god, you okay?! We heard what happened through the link! I can't-!"The girls all tumbled on the bed, each exclaiming their own concern and narrative. Lily's hands were flying everywhere as she tried to explain what she heard, talking louder than other. Cassie was pushing Lily and Flora out of the way, trying to barrel her way through so she could get the closest to YN, to physically check on her. Flora shoving Cassie back as she tried to get Yn, planning on engulfing her in a hug. And last but not Marie, standing quietly behind the group, not wanting to put herself or child at risk, but sending Yn looks of love and encouragement. 

Yn broke into a smile as she watched Yoongi and Roxy join in on the bombardment, though they were trying to stop it. Looking at the goofy nature of her friends, as they all pulled on each other like kids -pulling each others cheeks, arms, legs, you name it- Yn couldn't help but feel a bit better. 

-:They truly are the best:- Crystal mind links Yn. 

Yn nods happily watching as Cassie pulled on Flora's ear and Flora pulled on Cassie's nose.

 -:They truly are. How you holding up?:- Yn asks, knowing that Crystal would have felt the pain tenfold more as she was the reason for the physical bond. 

-: A bit better though I wish we didn't need to go through this in the first place. But I'm so glad we aren't alone through this. :-

That's right, she thought. Even without Jimin, she wasn't alone. She had friends by her side every step of the way.

---------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Next chapter (Wednesday) I have an announcement to make. It'll hopefully help you survive through whats about to go down.

Borahae!