Hot

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter and can a bit cute or cringy for some.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin groaned loudly and twisted before reaching out to his left. His hand met with an empty space where Yn should have resided. Before he realised that Yn was missing, a pain shot through his heart. It felt like he was stabbed in the heart. His eyes opened as he grabbed at his chest with a ragged breath. Confused at what was happening, Jimin opened his mind link to get bombarded with question, lectures and reports from everyone. His head was booming in pain, on top of having this excruciating pain in his heart. It was like he was about to lose something and never get it back. He felt betrayed almost.

He growled in to the link which shut everyone up instantly. Giving Yoongi permission to speak, he was filled in on with what was happening. Some rouges had gotten on the land as the guards had neglected their duty. Ordering the elites to head straight there, Jimin got up from the bed to finally realise that Yn wasn't in the room. He clearly remembered sleeping with her last night. It finally sunk in. 

The pain...It was because she left..

He felt sick in his stomach when he realised that she had left after last night. But he didn't let his hopes fully fade. After all, he could still feel her presence in his land though it was weak, meaning she hadn't left the territory yet. He wanted to run after her but he had to take care of the rouges first. His alpha role and pack came first after all. Plus deep down he felt like she wouldn't leave. He trusts her. Hopefully, she didn't break that trust.

Jimin rushes to the area where the rouges where spotted. On the way there, Jimin ran into the others who were also heading there in wolf form; it was the fasted way there. The boys (Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi) also spotted Jimin and turned back into human form to greet him, he returned the greeting with a nod and started running. The boys followed Jimin and explained the situation. But all they knew was limited. None of the boys had seen the rouges. Only smelt someone foreign entering the pack. 

The boys arrive at the border to be met with something that hadn't crossed their minds. They were surprised to say the least. There in front of them were 4 rouges on the ground unconscious. And in the middle stood tall and proud, with light shining behind the figure, illuminating and enunciating her figure, was Yn. She had yet to notice the boys but the boys could see her silver eyes glowing.

 Crystal was at the surface.

Or so they thought. It didn't look like the wolf had taken her over. In fact, one of her eye's were still her normal brown eye. She had control over both her wolf and her body at the same time. 

The boys gasped at the rare sight. It had always been one, wolf or human, who takes control over the body, not equal sharing; so this sight threw them off. 

Their gasping didn't go unnoticed. Yn's eyes were drawn to the left were the boys were situated, but her eye's went directly to Jimin's widen eyes. She couldn't describe the feeling of dread in her body. They had seen her like the 'freak' she was. 

Too caught up in her feelings, Yn hadn't noticed a figure that arisen from his slumber ready to pounce behind her. The first to notice was Jimin.

"Yn!!! Behind you!!" 

Jimin screamed as he saw the wolf pounce at his beloved. He too ran towards her but he knew he couldn't make it even if he tried. He watched as Yn spun around lifting her leg to kick the wolf in the side. The wolf landed on his side but stood up with a growl. It wasn't giving up. It was a male wolf who wouldn't dare lose to a weak, pathetic girl. Too bad the weak, pathetic girl wasn't that easy to beat.